Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
The more I watch this woman the more angry I get..creating a mad drama in the disabled toilet cos it doesn’t lock properly and doesn’t have toilet roll! She’s ABLE bodied..the first thing you do when you go into a toilet is check the toilet roll. She could’ve easily grabbed some more from another cubicle or politely raised it with a member of staff. Honestly, the way she shouts and jumps around when she is preparing to change that stoma bag would make people terrified of having it..she thinks she’s raising awareness but she’s actually giving us a very negative view of her world..she does realise that all services across the UK are struggling for staff and resources? I work with people with a range of disabilities with such an amazing positive outlook on life who rarely complain and appreciate all the help and support they’re given..Cherine falls into a category of entitlement, who takes their phone into a toilet to record? she really is a looney tune!

Reactions: 21

Rosieroo69

She’s a fucking joke. I’m in healthcare and believe me all the drugs they’ve gave her, the clean prep the picolax iv never not seen it work on someone, she was definitely doing something to stop it from working. Your bowels don’t just stop working there’s a reason for it, I do not believe for a minute that it’s “just happened”. In her videos pre stoma she literally stated that the consultant and drs didn’t want to do the stoma and that she basically told them to do it or she was going private. It wasn’t an emergency operation she’d been back and forth to the hospital until they gave in to her. It’s disgraceful. And the video she did saying she was buzzing the nurses all night long to get something off her bed side table & they didn’t answer raged me… they was probably caring for patients that are actually ill and not mentally ill and got bastard munchausens

• Heart
Reactions: 20

beebee789

VIP Member
To use a couple of phrases that i've learned on here (might be West Coast ones?)

"There's a right want about her."

"She's tuned to the moon."

How did i live without these in my arsenal?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Aw FS, she’ll have applied for a blue badge and will invent some kind of fuckery to moan about that as well
My moneys on her moaning about imaginary people staring at her and starting on her for using disabled parking bays because she doesn’t look disabled . Can read this clown like a book

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
So Cherine shit the bed last night, she feels so low and needs a carpet cleaner

Things you don’t need to hear at 8am.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
She’s now referring to herself as disabled, to me it seems that was her agenda all along. Top up the PIP payment having the bag. This woman’s crackers and has t thought about having this procedure properly she’s just rushed in and demanded it, I’d be demanding to know why I can’t empty my bowels properly but i have a feeling she already knows why

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Wasn't told what foods to avoid so that's her excuse...too many websites with different advice etc.
Fuck off man. I refuse to believe that she's just been papped out the hospital with no information about aftercare or diet advice.
I keep going to say she's full of shite, then sniggering 🤣😭

My just turned 11 year old is on medication for Tourettes, every time one has been mentioned he has been given an info sheet and he's researched every single side effect . One hasn't worked, so the next one he said to the consultant "it says uncommon side effect, what is that as a percentage"
Was also quite mortifying cos the newest meds have "prolonged erection" as a side effect and he asked what that meant, and how long would it have to happen before he worries 😭

The internet is free, she's on it enough, I refuse to accept she didn't research anything.

• Haha
  • Heart

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
So she saw a stoma nurse before she even left hospital but still tried to keep up the bullshit she had been told nothing so the new lie is that she was too doped up on painkillers to remember 🤦‍♀️
Also why everywhere she goes now does she need to use the disabled toilet? Unless the bag needs changed... Which in public would be rare she can use any toilet, super cherie on a 1 woman crusade to complain about every disabled toilet she now enters!
Has anybody ever seen anybody else in their life become excited about being considered disabled??? The lassie needs locked up she really does!

she’s probably been having fun times a couple of months ago & forgot to take the plug out her arse, she will do a wee video about it going what am I likeeee hehehehe😭😂

Stooop, I can actually hear her in my head giving it ‘he he he’ 😭😭

I’m not sure what to think about Cherine’s latest attempts at fame and admiration. Cannae see a hard up NHS performing surgery that isn’t warranted, but I don’t see her helping herself. Her diet is ridiculous for someone with the issues she’s having. I’m in agreement with the comments upthread that she’s fucked her system with all manner of substances, illicit and prescribed. This medical journey is a dream come true for her.

I can’t go the lassie. She’s the human form of crumbs in the bed, deeply unsettling. Also quite dangerous with the trolling she does on the app. She got herself caught once when she changed the name on an account she had made to sell leggings and used that to harass a guy. His mates linked the account from the previous history and clocked the name change. She’s gallus as fuck coming back on that app.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
See if you've got the capacity to wave a camera about & film yourself. Your not in excruciating pain or feeling like your dying. This sort of dramatic response is typical for drug seeking behaviours.

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Hi Cherine I can’t help but feel you seen that I have collated a whole bunch of evidence to send to the DWP on disproving your ‘disability’ that is so apparently severe it warrants a mobility car… well Lo & behold you conveniently record this. Lol. You aren’t fooling anyone, I expected this & find it hilarious to be quite honest. Don’t worry; I have over 15 recordings to send.. can’t wait to see you get your comeuppance. Hope you don’t get an anxiety attack waiting for the knock on the door 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Another made up story about an imaginary man shouting about her not being disabled..jackanory what’s your story 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 eh newsflash Cherine..you’re not disabled pal! I know a few people with stoma bags who walk, run, go to busy places and live a full life without moaning about it…get a grip of yourself you miserable old junkie!

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
She's moaning the hospital never told her about the emotional side of things.
For a lassie that spends every waking minute on the fucking internet, she didn't bother researching? I can't go on holiday without joining 50 support groups on FB, never mind a life changing op.

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
I’m calling it she’s gonna kick off saying the doctors rushed giving her a stoma without trying other treatments and she’s stuck with something life changing yadda yadda

Reactions: 18

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
No way did I see a bowl o Cherines shite?! 🤮 Ffs! That video is just….I have no words.
Cherine was on a high the first day or 2. For someone with munchausen the thrill she would of got from having such a life changing surgery would of had her on cloud 9, then the crash and reality hits. Today is sheer panic and regret. Obviously there was talk about a stoma being the last resort but she has fiddled the system and previous treatments to achieve her end goal. She went from 20 to 100 essentially skipping the middle. I left school at 15 to care for my mother who had a stoma due to bowel cancer and it is horrific, I am scarred to this day and apologies if I offend anyone with a stoma but I would rather die than have one. Cherine needs committed for a very long time

• Heart
Reactions: 18