Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
I enjoy the endless comments on her videos saying “you look really well” it’s filter on filter on filter 🙈she looks like Prince Philip on his death bed, those bags under her eyes are horrendous…no filter for the poor me posts and filters when she’s on the beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Cass_25

VIP Member
Know what I want to know has anyone ever seen her & the girlfriend / wife together ? Did she meet the girlfriend up at her grans bit

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Doesn't want her personal life online , unless she's showing off her stoma gravy, getting free hair dos or having her carpets cleaned. K babes.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
But what did she think was going to happen? Big logs going into a bag? I mean this morning or last night she was laughing hysterically about the bag ‘farting’. She is seriously unhinged. See because she’s been such a cunt the hospital will just want rid of her, but realistically she’s needing sectioned.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She said a few days ago it didn’t even need changed once a day, now it needs changed when she’s at a restaurant. She was probably moaning about the lack of a disabled toilet wanting her dinner for free. I cannae believe this idiot is back and acting like this again!!!

Lrkn27

VIP Member
See the way she always says tummy as if she is a wee girl & not a batshit mental woman approaching 40….really annoys me 😂

Hates her life now she has the stoma that she demanded to get….you reap what u sow daft arse! Suck it up & get on with it. Hundreds of people sat on NHS waiting lists for god knows how lonng for all manners of surgery & poor wee Cherine clicks her fingers, gets what she wants then has done nothing but moan how she hates it. Wish the hospital would just fuck her out. Drain on NHS resources & a drain on society.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Something no right here with our Cherine. I refuse to believe the NHS would leave her like that with no explanation or forward plan.
Maybe she’s been eating too many mushroom pizzas 🍄 🍕

• Haha
The waterworks are on ! Probably because some of the tik tok brain dead enablers are also now opening their eyes to u begged for it ! Deal with it ! What do the bowel nurses do sweet fanny Adams according to cherine! So she's trying to say it was an emergency! Theres other options but u would have refused this demanding your wee bag ! No u fud cherine it wasn't an emergency....weeks u harped on for eating your wee immodium stash , when u managed to pull the wool over a wet behind the ears medics eyes ! u would have been consented opportunity to ask questions, opportunity to ask and even call bowel nurses but naw u want to sit in tik tok and ask randoms going down the it my emotions route now lol ! Emergency life saving surgery ok lets define that one ! You were prancing around the night before surgery on cloud 9 u were getting the wee bag you had dreamed off stuffing sweets down your trap on tik tok could have made the most of the time to make all these enquiries but noooo ur sick fucked up plan was in motion ! EVEN LEVERNDALE WOULDN'T WANT U ! You may as well have it stamped on your foredome MUNCHAUSENS !

• Heart

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Shes on a high horse with a comment. Saying she's never cheeky, she's a cheeky cow man honestly. Needs cancelled again. Hope it happens. Hasn't learned a lesson. It's her opioid addiction that's put her here she thinks she's something honestly. Mind she was kidding on playing guitar and got caught a cracker 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
What is it with these wannabe inflluencers wanting everything for nothing? Pay your way in life ffs. Something more to this than what's she's telling us. Doesn't ring true for me. Personally I'd be more inclined to eat somewhere of they were helping feed the homeless or poor people. Not arseholes on social media wanting everything for free. Scottish tiktok really is getting embarrassing
Cherine giving it ‘you worked hard to make your page’ though 😭. How hard can it be getting some free scran in return for making a video?

Cherine’s such an attention seeker, her ‘content’ is so chaotic because she tries desperately to jump on the latest trends in a bid to go viral. All failed miserably.
food/cooking vlogs ✅
Wax melts ✅
Random act of kindness ✅
Helium balloon release with a gift for whoever finds it ✅
Hair styles ✅
Pretending to be a social worker ✅
Travel/holiday vlogger ✅
Wee mammy reacting to mad videos ✅
Hospital stays ✅✅✅
Domestic abuse survivor ✅
Fundraising for Womens Aid ✅
Anaphylaxis awareness ✅
Cleaning hacks ✅
Tattoos ✅
Cosplaying as First Bus customer service on
Twitter ✅
Flogging leggings ✅
To name a few.
This is after being on that TV programme I forget the name of.
Hows about channeling that effort and hard work into not being a dick, Cherine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Called it last week About her moaning about her using blue badge am I psychic or is this clown just predictable as fuck , I think the latter. What a roaster this lassie is

• Haha
  • Heart

Bella2920

VIP Member
Just watched her last couple of TikTok’s and honestly spent the whole time thinking her face looks like a ball sack, what a weird creature she is

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Back worse than ever but more entitled this time. It’s because she has a whole new audience who must be blissfully unaware of what a crackpot she was/is.
Wish someone would resurface all her old shite and take her back out the game. Not sure what really happened but she needs gone again. She should stick to the cooking.

• Haha
Yip she is a prize dick, yesterday's drama greeting no one's told her anything, claiming to be up the gp surgery for an hour and a half, no one helping her, today grabbing a disabled toilet key, about greeting no disabled toilet because she's disabled u know ! She's warped .... i may sound harsh but cherine have u never shit in a public bog ? Because she's got her wee bag she gret for she needs special treatment, wee tip here cherine hen just empty the fucking bag if it needs emptied, demanding a sink well if joe bloggs takes a shit guess what needs to wash hands in fucking sink outside cubicle, oh and cherine last tip i will give u ... if for whatever reason you are required to change the full bag in a public place, stick a nappy bag in your waist band, whip off the bag, quick wipe, then slap on a new 1
U can quickly drop they bag in nappy sack and bin, all this could have been prevented hence you not faked illness !

Seriously these enablers need to stop ! Bet half of then are munchausens internet...... yip it is finally recognised!

• Heart