Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debcam

VIP Member
She absolutely is looking for compensation. Having been forced to complain to nhs for genuine life threatening errors it makes me mad she’s doing this. Nhs are over worked under staffed and under paid as it is. They’re doing their best and she’s moaning if she has to wait a few minutes for pain killers.
Im so sorry to hear that youve had such a terrible experience.Hope ur doing ok now ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Kerso

Honestly I’ve been a lurker for so long but that’s just done it for me. I can’t even begin to comprehend how she thinks that’s appropriate.
Me too but that only want a go fund me for the priory to see if she can get in with celebs haha halfwit that she is.

teeny4

She’s deleted it already.
She basically said with everything she has been through she is mentally struggling and wants to be put into a unit, nhs won’t accept her because she isn’t a danger to herself or SH, so she rang the priory and was quoted £16k, should she do a go fund me. Fucking hell not like we living in a cost of living crisis or owt, can’t tell if she’d use the money for drugs or she’s trying to get herself clean into rehab there under the guise of Mh.
I've missed it pure ragin. Surely she wasn't serious

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Ohh ffs. I'm back from my holiday and was catching up on Ham Faced Flat Stanley, king of the ponces, and now I've got this 😩 Tiktokkers need to start being more considerate and scheduling their shite with no conflicts 🤣
Who's that? Sounds delightful 😳

Reactions: 1

teeny4

That’s disgusting she must be high to be coming out with shit like that! Wants to go to rehab for causing her self injury and continually been up at hospital every night!
What was her actual reason? What is she saying she needs rehab from though?

Reactions: 1

bobbybanger

Right hold on it’s had a meltdown over food thinking she would get somewhere it back fires she removes the video and back on this morning saying she’s pushed herself to much. WELL I DONT THINK DOING CARTWHEELS OUTSIDE JACKS DOES U ANY FAVOURS STUPID 😭😭😭👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

Bobby you still there? Need to ask you something about that terri ye pal
hello