Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was sitting howling to myself this morning.

Imagine being a nurse finishing your night shift yesterday and this woman gets wheeled in, out of it from surgery
Turn up today and she's been replaced by Cherrie fae the Block playing out her QVC fantasies.

You'd be checking yer temperature thinking it was a fucking fever dreams.
Cherrie from the block 😭. Used to shit a little, now she shits a lot. Poor NHS staff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Can see this video coming soon (cherines daft whiny voice) hey guys oh my god, (head slapping) you will never believe it hahaha, last night me and my partner were cleaning out the bathroom cabinet and hahaha i can't believe it! In February i begun this journey over night i couldn't go to the toilet so i begun picking up medication in B & M to help me go to the toilet, i was getting a couple of packets of tablets off my wee neighbour too every week hahaha turns out its no been laxitives i have been taking (head slap) it's been all the tablets that make you constipated haha, nooo last time I was in the hospital wee clumsy me knocked over all the jugs of laxitives, i didn't have the heart to buzz on the nurses to ask for more but they didn't work anyway, so the ng tube went in and i didny want it i just wanted my stoma bag and the doctor was a bit daft too and agreeing to it, and i didny want to give the tablets i just got the 4 weeks to work so i thought i will just get the wee stoma bag what am i like hahaha so ive made this wee cheesecake and I'm heading up to the royal the noo, i won't be sitting in A and E i will be demanding the heed one comes down asap, we can all have a good wee laugh about it all hahaha it's just been a wee misunderstanding, what am i like hahaha, they can reverse it anyway so no harm done, oh my God guys haha .......

Only way crackerjack will get anything is by coming clean .... doubt it though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Something's no right, thought it for weeks. Not a chance she would be sent home with a stomach so distended and all that picolax and clean prep having nae effect. For a minute I thought she really was up the duff by artificial insemination, widnae put it past her to post a TT in the next few days with 'Surprise everyone, it wisnae a big jobby, say hello to Jayden-Kayden-Hayden, 13 pound 6, me and my partner and manager couldnae be happier! And you can buy this shitey shower heid that disnae work for 3 nitty nine if you use code CHERINEISALYINGFANTASIST'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I was sitting howling to myself this morning.

Imagine being a nurse finishing your night shift yesterday and this woman gets wheeled in, out of it from surgery
Turn up today and she's been replaced by Cherrie fae the Block playing out her QVC fantasies.

You'd be checking yer temperature thinking it was a fucking fever dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I was just thinking. See instead of photos, tattle should have avatars and you can unlock things for them depending on the threads you read…

cherine? Stoma bag accessory
the bush? Hot tub and a kitchen knife
big shielsy? A regatta bodywarmer
fratti? An ankle tag for your avatar,
Mad Chelsea? A nappy and dummy.
could be like haboo hotel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

beebee789

VIP Member
I for one am elated for Cherine. It's lovely to see her dreams coming true, in front of the whole of TikTok no less. A stoma bag is this season's must have accessory, and with a little bedazzling and a couple of ribbons, Cherine's shitebag will be a sight to behold.

You jealous trolls need to stop trying to bring down a woman living her best life. Just because you have ZERO bags while Cherine is sitting on a throne of at least 3: her stoma and those undereye beauties.

I have personally spoken to Cherine and I can't wait for you all to see the next season of her journey, which she is cooking up as we speak. I won't give anything away but i will leave you with one word as a taster: stigmata.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone follow Melfyx ? She does food reviews and had beef with restaurant in Hamilton the other day. The bold Cherine has commented on Melfy’s story.

02515DAA-93D3-40AB-8D77-9A189AF473EC.jpeg

I don’t think publicly accusing a restaurant of trying to poison you with mushrooms you aren’t even allergic to is the same thing somehow Cherine. Even if you are flogging neck fans on TikTok Barras and ‘advertising’ that hairdressers plaiting business from your hospital bed, it’s not relatable.

Shittake-ing the piss 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Itsmeisthatyou

This one pops up on my FYP allll the time selling any old sh*te fae the TikTok shop. Thought she was a parody account for a while. Is there a wiki on her ?
Don't think theres a wiki.
But basically she almost died cause she couldn't poop, she almost died cause she had a leg issue, she almost died cause she has asthma, she almost died cause she ate a mushroom.
She slated and praised the NHS many many times.
She's posted more videos of herself in hospital beds than anyone ever has, and then was inundated with comments asking of she was OK.
She's an ex addict, and there were some videos of her high as a kite floating around on tiktok for a while, she has an abusive ex whose who she's in hiding from even though we all know where she lives, he was on tiktok defending himself at one point.
She married a woman and told everyone it was a man and called this person partner for so long instead of just saying wife or girlfriend, there were videos of her and the wife floating about too but still she pretended she married a man.
She claimed she was a social worker and produced paperwork to prove it when someone called her out, even though the paperwork didn't actually prove it.
She fell out with a few other creators over her lies.
She disappeared for a while because people wised up to her but came back with the bowel issue and got the sympathy she desperately needed.
She has the worst worst laugh on tiktok.

And that's just for starters.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Long time tattle lurker here ! I am utterly disgusted at Cherine & the crowd who have gave it all the "don't leave until you get what you want" "go private" "second opinion" let's strip it back and think logically claiming what 7 poos in 5 month, claims to fart so obviously bowel activity going on, not a blockage, all these trips to the hospital did the staff actually witness her drinking all the kleen prep etc ? I highly doubt it.... she's probably been chucking it all down the toilet, taking immodium to deliberately constipate herself (my theory) enemas probably would have had a poor result but i can bet my bottom dollar she would have been "tolerating them poorly" then the ng tube appears as "she physically can't drink anything" no hen can eat bags of sweeties and whatever else you fancy ! Again i can bet my bottom dollar she would have started all the "i can't do it" so they would stop..... that doctor should hang his head in shame forming a stoma when it's clear as day they have munchusaens.... who in their right mind can't contain themselves at the thought of getting surgery! Don't get me started on sitting getting the hair done !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
(Read in munchausen cherines voice)
Oh my god guys what am i like hahaha wee cheery me here, well i made my wee cheesecake and was going to head up the royal to have it out with the doctors and nurses, but my other half talked me oot of it, Cherine hen you won't get any painkillers there. So off we headed to the GP for an hour and a half, eventually i was hut off with a wee paracetamol prescription, what's that meant to do, i had emergency surgery the other day was a wee bottle of oramorph i was looking for.
So anyway you know my wee trip up the royal where i got my stoma bag, you know they told me nothing, nothing at all i think i was kidnapped hahaha, no one consented me, the doctor was a bit saft and daft haha no one sited me for a stoma, no one made the referral so i can get appliances, no one told me what to eat and drink and you know me, nothing will be in the book I'm waving around and it's just not like me to look up nhs info on google haha so I'm going to make some wee tik toks and get advice from all of you haha i love you all, the most important part i have my wee bag and someone making me wee covers for it so that's all that matters the now,
Maybe in a wee week or so i will go straight up that royal with a bit of encouragement from you all, you support means the world to me, i will head up with my cheesecake and demand the top one comes out to see me because I think we have a bit of unfinished business, i don't care covid is flying around, they have me to see, you are all telling me i should have got information before my surgery and after i got nothing not even a consent form, i thought because it was life or death rules didn't apply. Digby brown oh no i couldn't! The nhs saved my life
Anyway i can't breathe hear that (breaths in sharply) i think my brittle asthma playing up a bit awww you know me i can't complain about my health so grateful to the nhs , i don't know how people can fake illness hahaha it's just been a wee misunderstanding here, nothing we can't sort out and have a rare wee laugh about it in a wee week or so hahaha on that note I'm away to see if i can get a wee takeaway to cheer my wee self up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Buddy1877

Chatty Member
Hey guys. I’ve just had a bladder scan and the Doctor has confirmed that I’m 100% full of pish 🥴

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Cherine, the PIP diaries....latest video, just cannae.

The whole process took her less than 2 minutes. If you took a bag containing everything you need into a cubicle it could be done easily, zero embarrassment. Absolutely nae need for a 'shelf' - knowing her if she was in a public toilet she'd be shouting to everycunt 'hehehe, hey guys, ah'm in St Enoch centre toilets and here's wee Linda I've just met, she's just done a pish after a wee coffee and a scone in Aulds but I've persuaded her tae be in ma video highlighting the fact that I've got a stoma bag and I need disabled access, look Linda, look at ma bag ae watery toalies'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my God guys (heed slap) what a day i have had! Decided to go out on the hunt for disabled toilets, and I'm awfy disappointed, genuinely i am. Nae shelf , nae toilet paper nae nothing ! I nearly got stuck haha, I'm claustrophobic u know , I'm going straight to the papers aboot this unacceptable bog! I'm a right Ambassador for wee bags now, Nooo ma stoma nurse has telt me this, she's just brilliant! I just couldn't remember all the stuff i actually got told before my operation a life saving one or the days after it, we had a right wee rare laugh about it, it was all the morphine haha before my life saving emergency surgery i was buzzing absolutely buzzing to find a daft n saft wee doctor i just couldn't believe my luck, pulled the wool over his eyes hahaha, i might just sit oot the 8 month's noo, 8 months of content on tik tok hahaha after all there was fuck all wrong with me, i just produced some symptoms haha and got this wee bag, nooo I'm away oot to stuff my face with some food oh my God guys I'm not letting this hold me back, keep the encouragement coming its aw yous who keep me going, I'm actually having other symptoms but ill fill you all in later

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey guys ( read in cherines whiney wee cheery me drone) well i cannot believe it (heed slap) the week i have had ! Me and my partner off out for a meal got hut off with a plate of soup, breed and a toastie 2 bits of hovis and dry tuna! Dry tuna ! So my anxiety/ asthma flared right up... it wasn't what I ordered we wanted a 3 course gourmet meal, free of course so i locked myself in the toilet haha, didn't work though so lets forget about that !
Now if you don't know see my operation, the life saving emergency one ! I had no choice, rushed into the royal on the operating table in my clothes i never asked for it ! So see all you negative people saying i begged for it, no i didny ! It wasn't pre planned just a wee misunderstanding haha Janice fae the bingo is a bit blind thought it was laxitives i was getting off her turned out it was immodium.... handfuls of the stuff i was taking hahaha we will have a right rare laugh about it one day haha !
Now last night my other half took tae her bed ill... nooo i seen this as an opportunity with my munchausens , think its munchausens by proxy noo right onto 999 we needed an ambulance a big blue light she was in agony on the toilet pan, the nhs couldn't give us an ambulance so up the vicky we go , now it might have been a urine infection but my enablers , eh i mean my fans are saying gall stones noo, maybe a wee operation, but Danny our dealer i mean doctor is aff tae tenerife so canny help with the pain relief so a wee box of codeine fae the vicky with the antibiotics will sort me i mean my other half out, I'm making her lots of treats big roll n sausage, cakes just incase is a wee gallstone to cheer her up haha hopefully we are up the royal later i might see the wee wet behind the tabs doctor who sorted me haha !
Well guys smile and be positive you are just brilliant pure brilliant x

• Haha

Bromance

Chatty Member
That video from two hours ago wheres shes calling out that woman really pisses me off. She's calling this woman uneducated but sits and says I didnt know this or I didnt know that...Well why not? Surly if you're going to have this massive op that YOU pushed for you're going to have so many questions and so much research done before it! I think shes doing pretty amazing to be going out for food and drinks a week after such a major surgery too, I'd have thought she'd have many googled how to change her bag before she left the house? I'm probably being a dick but I cant handle this whole, I didnt know crap! Shes wanting to document this journey to inspire and educate others but won't do the research.

• Heart