Cherineandcathydoll #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh gies the goss ... does anyone know if alanna knows there's cctv of Kyle eggin rosies hoose. . I dont like rosie ... but thats fuckin terrible alanna if you were in that car.. your a total wrong yin... she has kids ffs ..and Tom seems like a total degenerate at 30odd shaggin a wee teen its gross... what would you even have in common wae someone almost half your age ...
It’s disturbing, more so that Kyle clearly has social and emotional issues on par with the average toddler.

Reactions: 8
I don't mind helping look after you doll just nae sh*teing yer self Im no long out of the cleaning bum stage with the weans 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well let's hope he drops me off to one of uz and uz will al need to look after yer wee pal. God bloody help yeez 🀣🀣xx
Come stay with me tonight you can be cherines neighbour πŸ˜‚ bring the wheels and the pads and il keep you no problem πŸ˜‚β™₯

It’s disturbing, more so that Kyle clearly has social and emotional issues on par with the average toddler.
Wonder if his changed his top yet πŸ˜‚πŸ€’

• Haha
I don't mind helping look after you doll just nae sh*teing yer self Im no long out of the cleaning bum stage with the weans 🀣
Aw see i knew I had good pals in here ☺ well I'm sure me n the weans will get on fine then and see me like one of their own πŸ€ͺxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
jennamcintyre69 She still getting the 5 likes on her pointless videos wish she would unblock me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hiya Pals, Gossgalx is trying to get back on. Won’t be too much longer hopefully x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Come stay with me tonight you can be cherines neighbour πŸ˜‚ bring the wheels and the pads and il keep you no problem πŸ˜‚β™₯

Wonder if his changed his top yet πŸ˜‚πŸ€’
Awk yeez r a good bunch of souls so yeez r.πŸ₯° Do I get to run cherine over if I see her πŸ€” πŸ˜…xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cheryl, you kill me 🀣

My wee Mammy has limited mobility, my brother and I would park her wheelchair under dripping gutters or let go of her going down wee hills 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks a lot. x

So ma mans no chucked me oot even tho ive pished the bed and just lay there way a smug look on ma face while he had to deal with it πŸ˜„ in fact he seems to be in a good mood today although a couple times he's walked past me and gave me the fingers but other than that he's singing away so ave been having a wee dance to some good tunes. So far we have had a wee bit of run dmc 🎢walk this way🎢 Elton john 🎢im still standing yeah yeah yeah🎢 and one of ma faves 🎢 i would walk 500 miles and a would walk 500 more🎢 noo see if I was a paranoid woman I'd think he was taking the piss but he seems very chirpy singing these songs πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£
You're hilarious Cheryl. x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I dunno who any of you are on tt unless your names relate to thisπŸ˜‚ I feel like I'm no as smart now 🀣 I mean I'm puzzled as to who gossgal really is haha

• Haha
So ma mans no chucked me oot even tho ive pished the bed and just lay there way a smug look on ma face while he had to deal with it πŸ˜„ in fact he seems to be in a good mood today although a couple times he's walked past me and gave me the fingers but other than that he's singing away so ave been having a wee dance to some good tunes. So far we have had a wee bit of run dmc 🎢walk this way🎢 Elton john 🎢im still standing yeah yeah yeah🎢 and one of ma faves 🎢 i would walk 500 miles and a would walk 500 more🎢 noo see if I was a paranoid woman I'd think he was taking the piss but he seems very chirpy singing these songs πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£
Hahaha I think you really sound like that mad tits woman over on Facebook πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.