Cherineandcathydoll #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
canzo112 The beast is back with comments aff annoys my nuts that really annoys me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Wonder if that was true that his mammy grounded him from playing wae big bro and co. Also wonder what she thinks about the farce of a charity fitbaw tourney that her son filled his pockets from (and his belly and his beak)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oor Alanna has filmed her neighbour falling asleep looking absolutely smashed. Why do arseholes do things like this to "friends". Cow wouldn't be back in ma house again how has she got any pals she's vile.

Last time I had a drink was ma wedding day and if u seen my man you would understand why ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“
Hahahahahahha hawl you that poor guy cleans up your pish and slevers๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Canzo said in one of his videos he is 31 tomorrow ๐Ÿคฃ no way he is younger than me ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Cheryl stop ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm gonny be pissin the matress next

Canzo has posted thee most pointless videos of all time ๐Ÿ™„

I was also sober last night but just couldn't get with all the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Next time I drink like that will be ma wedding Iโ€™m hanging out my arseh*le big time ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ call 999 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am actually greeting with laughter at that dough ball Canzoโ€™s video with that song โ€œthere is a place i goโ€ wtf is he doing ๐Ÿ˜‚ he looks constipated ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oor Alanna has filmed her neighbour falling asleep looking absolutely smashed. Why do arseholes do things like this to "friends". Cow wouldn't be back in ma house again how has she got any pals she's vile.

Hahahahahahha hawl you that poor guy cleans up your pish and slevers๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ its the fkn least he can do. Leaves me up here to fend for masel hawf the time. Was dying of thirst the other day so told the wean to go tell his dad to get me a drink. Comes back 2 mins later way one of his wee plastic cups of water. Drank the lot in a wanner then the wean said I got that myself for u mummy I thought how the fk did he manage that he said I just got the water out the toilet bowl ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ the wee arsewipe got the cup bounced aff his heed and telt dont come back near me till yer auld enough to change ma arse ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.