Cherineandcathydoll #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno who any of you are on tt unless your names relate to this😂 I feel like I'm no as smart now 🤣 I mean I'm puzzled as to who gossgal really is haha
Me too not got a clue I don’t really post anything on tt but my account is real with a pic and everything not one of those user753246788 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I follow that mad tits page too😂 I see slight similarities too 😂 same banter and it's brilliant,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
jennamcintyre69 She still getting the 5 likes on her pointless videos wish she would unblock me 😂
Had a wee gander there she's still wearing her clinging robe and that tap. Miming songs and seductively licking her coldsores.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They definitely don’t have an account, look up Gossgalx on Tiktok, it’s their display pic x
I'm talking about on here. They've liked the first comment. I don't know how to post a pic to show you but you can look

Reactions: 3
Uz don't even want to get me started on ma weans the bunch of arseholes they are. My teenage lassie dresses like marilyn manson and im sure her n her spooky wee pals are in some sort of cult worshipping Charles manson bunch of freaky wee bastards 😳 ma wee yin well hes just a blabber mouth does not stop talking was laying in bed way me the other morning and I had a tit nite was so so tired and his wee squeaky voice was gon thru me so I gave him a jab to the side to shut him up but of course had to say aw sorry about that u know yer mammy has got twitchy arms 🙄🤔 noo if ye keep yer wee voice doon maybe it will stop me "twitching" so much 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.