Cherineandcathydoll #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mac.no.cheese1 So his on asking a serious question his found the dream women of his life off the app. His so hated where his from it’s unreal how he still walks about man
Found his dream woman, was that the one he was putting 🥰 in the comments? Must think he’s back at school ‘wanty nip ma pal’
He’d give Tim Burton nightmares that yin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No that page said they were told that someone was in hospital due to tattle. I think it's someone that's all over the page who's behind it to be honest.
It’s was the page who wrote that comment agreeing with someone who wrote Emma so she needs to take it up with herself because that’s her page she’s hiding on

Reactions: 3
I don't know why the turned the comments off, don't make that page then turn comments off, I seen mac no cheese appear on fyp saying that 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see cherine has put up yet another video yesterday of her reading out "funny" tweets. Can she maybe just bleeping stop. The illiterate bleep can barely read which spoils then in the first place, but what's worse is that horrible forced laugh. Just bleeping stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know why the turned the comments off, don't make that page then turn comments off, I seen mac no cheese appear on fyp saying that 🤢😂
That's my point from earlier, they were on, I was watching too many questions/accusations then suddenly 0 comments and they were switched off. Hmm suspicious 🤔 👀

Reactions: 6
I cannot understand these creators who make fake pages to troll themselves to bring traffic to their pages. I can hardly run 1 with no content 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot understand these creators who make fake pages to troll themselves to bring traffic to their pages. I can hardly run 1 with no content 🤣🤣🤣.
Imagine that and coming over here etc sack that rather be an C*** on my own profile but they hate the truth and block me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I'm sick of Emma now just feck off he said she said a said they said but a never said aaaahhhhh who cares go be a maw

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jasper's car got set alight last night.

But he's not wanting it discussed or posted about. It was mentioned in a live there and the persons live said I know thats my pal he doesn't want it mentioned can no one else mention it! He was drinking last night with nic gray on live aswell. And someone's then set his car alight. Terrible!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Is it? Im obv wrong then lol my bad, can just see the picture slightly can't see names because if I click on his live I will be blocked

Reactions: 4
Is it? Im obv wrong then lol my bad, can just see the picture slightly can't see names because if I click on his live I will be blocked
I've got her mixed up with Emma before I'm sure her name's Louise

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.