Cherineandcathydoll #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
two.pints.prick
this account has a video of cherines qualifications with someone talking over saying cherine was her support worker.. and big alannas voice chipping in at the end! Thought she was cherines mate now?? Cannae keep up with that lassie either

Reactions: 9
two.pints.prick
this account has a video of cherines qualifications with someone talking over saying cherine was her support worker.. and big alannas voice chipping in at the end! Thought she was cherines mate now?? Cannae keep up with that lassie either
I seen that too… she’s an absolute rocket of a women at that age man πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Awwww thank the sweet baby jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey uz r still around πŸ™ ❀
Can you wheel me about today I’m not liking myself after last night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I need some bed pads too if someone could drop them aff because I will not be moving 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear I made plans to go and do stuff today and not sit on internet 🀣🀣🀣🀣 It seems those plans have changed 🀣🀣
Also.... I has plans today that were cancelled ... so jammies... wee bevragino... and let the tattle night comence 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you wheel me about today I’m not liking myself after last night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I need some bed pads too if someone could drop them aff because I will not be moving 🀒
Awww I bloody knew u were gona be hangin today way the amount u drank ya silly sausage πŸ€ͺ al send the bed pads over u can tit n piss till yer hearts content 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awww I bloody knew u were gona be hangin today way the amount u drank ya silly sausage πŸ€ͺ al send the bed pads over u can tit n piss till yer hearts content 🀣
Nae wonder #3 got boring and out of control πŸ˜‚ bottle of wine just kept pouring into my glass with Boredom I was awaiting a ring of fire the way it got talked about πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did Rosie ever reappear last night? Cherines blocked me I cba making another burner has she posted?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Rosie ever reappear last night? Cherines blocked me I cba making another burner has she posted?
Rosie said she was going away 20 mins never returned hope she’s ok I’ve not been really over TT I’m dead πŸ˜΅πŸ˜‚ il keep u posted on cherine I’ve got another page now after yesterday πŸ˜‚

Rosie did not appear again and I still don't think I've seen anything from her tbh, going to have a look now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hiya folks..... So aye it's all kicking off today again and so forth my luvlies
Ooh gies the goss ... does anyone know if alanna knows there's cctv of Kyle eggin rosies hoose. . I dont like rosie ... but thats fuckin terrible alanna if you were in that car.. your a total wrong yin... she has kids ffs ..and Tom seems like a total degenerate at 30odd shaggin a wee teen its gross... what would you even have in common wae someone almost half your age ...

Reactions: 10
Ooh gies the goss ... does anyone know if alanna knows there's cctv of Kyle eggin rosies hoose. . I dont like rosie ... but thats fuckin terrible alanna if you were in that car.. your a total wrong yin... she has kids ffs ..and Tom seems like a total degenerate at 30odd shaggin a wee teen its gross... what would you even have in common wae someone almost half your age ...
I don’t think any of them knew she has cctv πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So ma mans no chucked me oot even tho ive pished the bed and just lay there way a smug look on ma face while he had to deal with it πŸ˜„ in fact he seems to be in a good mood today although a couple times he's walked past me and gave me the fingers but other than that he's singing away so ave been having a wee dance to some good tunes. So far we have had a wee bit of run dmc 🎢walk this way🎢 Elton john 🎢im still standing yeah yeah yeah🎢 and one of ma faves 🎢 i would walk 500 miles and a would walk 500 more🎢 noo see if I was a paranoid woman I'd think he was taking the piss but he seems very chirpy singing these songs πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Cheryl I can see you being left somewhere soon by your partner with the way he's went on 🀣🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.