Cherineandcathydoll #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ma mans no chucked me oot even tho ive pished the bed and just lay there way a smug look on ma face while he had to deal with it πŸ˜„ in fact he seems to be in a good mood today although a couple times he's walked past me and gave me the fingers but other than that he's singing away so ave been having a wee dance to some good tunes. So far we have had a wee bit of run dmc 🎢walk this way🎢 Elton john 🎢im still standing yeah yeah yeah🎢 and one of ma faves 🎢 i would walk 500 miles and a would walk 500 more🎢 noo see if I was a paranoid woman I'd think he was taking the piss but he seems very chirpy singing these songs πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£
You need to put a trigger warning for us all to get the tena at the ready before we’re like u pissing ourselves πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ past few days since I came back on here u have really cheered me up. Thank you πŸ₯°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Me too not got a clue I don’t really post anything on tt but my account is real with a pic and everything not one of those user753246788 🀣🀣🀣
Alright guys! Went to bed last night was a bit underwhelmed with the info! Banter was cracking tho πŸ‘πŸΌ Woke up n the thread closed with a note to no make a new one 🀣🀣 thot that was the end of us. πŸ₯Ί
All a bit quiet on tiktok I presume rosies still trying to make her was through all the threads πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚ probs a few days worth of reading! Yeah my Tiktok acc is my real name and photo πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ So naw Tracey i’m no trying to hide anything 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nobody was in hospital. Even if they were, why would they communicate it via a hate page? It's one of the dafties that were getting slagged in last nights thread that's running that account that said someone is in hospital.
Damn it that’s disappointing I was looking for the juice on that situation πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
You need to put a trigger warning for us all to get the tena at the ready before we’re like u pissing ourselves πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ past few days since I came back on here u have really cheered me up. Thank you πŸ₯°
🀣🀣🀣 noo come on u don't be taking my lime light here am the one the does the pissing for us all 🀣 aww that's so sweet of u to say im glad I can make somebody smile πŸ₯° the only time I see my man smiling is wen I've fell over πŸ€”πŸ€” im sure its just so he gets to be the hero and pick me up. Now let me tell u,anybody who can pick my big arse up is a hero in my eyes cause its no an easy feat 🀣🀣πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° I hope your having a good day ❀❀❀❀

• Haha
  • Sick
Just watched Cherines video on her backup about her bobble…..i can only say why? Who uses bobbles like that? Its like a cord off a phone πŸ₯΄πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🀣🀣🀣 noo come on u don't be taking my lime light here am the one the does the pissing for us all 🀣 aww that's so sweet of u to say im glad I can make somebody smile πŸ₯° the only time I see my man smiling is wen I've fell over πŸ€”πŸ€” im sure its just so he gets to be the hero and pick me up. Now let me tell u,anybody who can pick my big arse up is a hero in my eyes cause its no an easy feat 🀣🀣πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° I hope your having a good day ❀❀❀❀
He is your hero and your our hero #Mrstrong and #Mrspissherpantsmakeseveryone laugh πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Rosie said she was going away 20 mins never returned hope she’s ok I’ve not been really over TT I’m dead πŸ˜΅πŸ˜‚ il keep u posted on cherine I’ve got another page now after yesterday πŸ˜‚
Hope it’s not Rosie in hospital then she was child free I thought she would definitely been on last night 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She might be struggling now that they aw know she's carrying out circumsitions with her vampire fang
Jenna Rice krispie mac Shes another wan thats piled on at least 4 stone since lockdown.....a liked her at first but for some reason... shes turned her account into only fans πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ watch yer baby daddies folks.... hunny havin ppls babydaddies in yer dms (which I doubt)isnae a flex hen it makes you sound like a midden thats why yer the talk of the weans school...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
canzo112 The beast is back with comments aff annoys my nuts that really annoys me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched Cherines video on her backup about her bobble…..i can only say why? Who uses bobbles like that? Its like a cord off a phone πŸ₯΄πŸ˜†
HAHA πŸ˜‚ I do, they are good for curly/thick hair πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but she's still a fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm hella glad my man/baby daddy ain't on tt or snap, seems like I could risk loosing him to big jenna eh 🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.