Cherineandcathydoll #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea why I'm not clever enough to stop people commenting 🤷

Reactions: 5
Am a gona need a drink to deal way ur shenanigans after I've got u doon the aisle?? 🤣
Aye u will need more then a drink dealing with me 😂😂😂 u can wheel me if I’ve got a hangover like this ain’t normal. Where’s our cherine

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope ive added the right gossgal page on tt

Aye u will need more then a drink dealing with me 😂😂😂 u can wheel me if I’ve got a hangover like this ain’t normal. Where’s our cherine
🤣🤣🤣🤣 3 for 100 on its way al keep it for yer wedding day of course 😉 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We were literally told not to promote or post personal pages 🤦🏻‍♀️ Right it sucks some people can't get back on here but we'll not be able to at all if we keep this up.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
1st was she was spiked and attacked not kevin, other were old injuries she claimed he did🙈
All different things she says has happened then turns it round to be all that guy, yes that guy may have given her one of they black eyes which ain’t nice but can’t lie like that. No wonder people don’t believe anything she says. As a survivor this has angered me makes people not believe us cause of people like her and her lies 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All different things she says has happened then turns it round to be all that guy, yes that guy may have given her one of they black eyes which ain’t nice but can’t lie like that. No wonder people don’t believe anything she says. As a survivor this has angered me makes people not believe us cause of people like her and her lies 😡😡😡😡
Where are these photos is her fb still up? Or deleted?

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that watched last nights events unfold stone cold sober🙈 and what’s happened to liarsbar I was following that page
I was sober sitting with excitement for things to unfold, however was very disappointed that there was not much more than we already know was expecting screen shots the lot. You lot made last night a good laugh though 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one that watched last nights events unfold stone cold sober🙈 and what’s happened to liarsbar I was following that page
Nope, I didn’t have a drop either, I’m on call this weekend so keeping a clear head. Don’t wanty have to go crawling to Tracy for a wee food parcel if I lose ma joab.

My inner scheme maw just comes out on these threads for some reason lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was sober sitting with excitement for things to unfold, however was very disappointed that there was not much more than we already know was expecting screen shots the lot. You lot made last night a good laugh though 😂😂
this is the point i was making last night. It was said there was screenshots, voice notes all to back up what was being said but were shown nothing. Don’t know why they weren’t just all fired up onto a tt account. It would have been up long enough for everyone here to see

Reactions: 8
We were literally told not to promote or post personal pages 🤦🏻‍♀️ Right it sucks some people can't get back on here but we'll not be able to at all if we keep this up.
This thread will just get locked again because of folk doing this.

Don’t promote your own account or anyone else’s account, ie gossgal and stop discussing small tiktok accounts that don’t make money from social media. That’s the rules. Calling someone a fat smelly bleep isn’t the reason why the threads get locked 🙄

Mod edit, thread locked for good because half the people are incapable of understanding the very simple rules and mods can't spend hours more trying to stop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.