Cherineandcathydoll #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear I made plans to go and do stuff today and not sit on internet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It seems those plans have changed 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can only see her backup page she posted yesterday about a stretchy bobble, then a video with holiday photos. She looks horrennnnndous caked in makeup without a filter 🙅
The kettle trick someone sent me that I was like she needs a life off TikTok Asif we already didn’t no 😂🙄

Oh dear I made plans to go and do stuff today and not sit on internet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It seems those plans have changed 🤣🤣
I’m behaving today and dying.

Time to get back to our laugh with our tiktokers 😂😂🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nobody was in hospital. Even if they were, why would they communicate it via a hate page? It's one of the dafties that were getting slagged in last nights thread that's running that account that said someone is in hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emma put a video saying we was to blame for that but she’s no in hospital

NO EMMA TikTok put a video up we seen it and repeated the comments dafty
I seen that tattle gets the blame for everything. Can people not see that if the weren't doing the stuff they do, we would have nothing to talk about. Never their fault always ours

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I seen that tattle gets the blame for everything. Can people not see that if the weren't doing the stuff they do, we would have nothing to talk about. Never their fault always ours
We just looked at the comments and someone had put Emma but she had ur comments on I would of said where we got it from the dafty she is man anything for attention…

Her **

Reactions: 2
I don't think anyone was in hospital either think it was just bs

I haven't seen Rosie since lastnight
James has me blocked so can't see his nonsense
Tracy removed me so can't see her nonsense
Cherine is probably scared to post
Emma is just a barefaced liar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way cherine says genuinely really grinds my gears. Something so small but it annoys me so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think anyone was in hospital either think it was just bs

I haven't seen Rosie since lastnight
James has me blocked so can't see his nonsense
Tracy removed me so can't see her nonsense
Cherine is probably scared to post
Emma is just a barefaced liar

Il keep u updated 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Nobody was in hospital. Even if they were, why would they communicate it via a hate page? It's one of the dafties that were getting slagged in last nights thread that's running that account that said someone is in hospital.
See to be honest and I'm in no way doubting Gossgal the only think I'd never heard before was stefntonic wife 1. So they really have no need to be butthurt. I seen Tricia was on liking comments to nothing was said about her was it? I need to stop drinking the 2 times a year I do it. Next time is xmas. I've used up 1 of my lives. Cannot cope with hangovers 🤣🤣. Anyone heard from oor cheryl?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope you're right. For the next thing I'm going to say I hope I'm wrong. I've had my eye on the TT Tattle page and all I will say is the comment behaviour is very similar to another TT's behaviour. I'm a bit Rosie esk so can see things others don't tend to notice

Reactions: 6
Has she been n had her knee finished off yet? See how the Spanish doctors only done half.

Agreed. If anyone isn't sure of the rules please go read them we want to keep this one ❤
Where do I read the rules and is gossgirl outing anyone else or did she do it all last night

Reactions: 5
I hope you're right. For the next thing I'm going to say I hope I'm wrong. I've had my eye on the TT Tattle page and all I will say is the comment behaviour is very similar to another TT's behaviour. I'm a bit Rosie esk so can see things others don't tend to notice
Wish I was like that lol I tend to steam ahead oblivious 😳😳

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.