Cherineandcathydoll #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to stop swearing too. 🤫🤫🤫
Same 😂 but we’re all behave today we all know the rules I think last night to many came in got out of hand with the comments on looks etc..

Cherine one leg get posting for us you was why we started this fs 😂😂😂

Would gossgal be banned from posting ect because of the warnings?
Aye she won’t get on I don’t think I’m sure she will be blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is it possible to have wrinkles like that on those cheeks? Has she had a dodgy face lift or badly placed cheek filler? I’ve noticed puckering around her ears in previous videos as well, possibly PDO threads?

I have a baw face masel btw. Wrong side of my 30’s and not gonna lie, I’m exploring my options for a wee non-surgical tweak or two haha. Really wish the Scottish TikTokkers tagged their beautician so I could scrub them right off my list!

6979DE2C-41FD-400F-9B2A-BD423C3F42EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope you're right. For the next thing I'm going to say I hope I'm wrong. I've had my eye on the TT Tattle page and all I will say is the comment behaviour is very similar to another TT's behaviour. I'm a bit Rosie esk so can see things others don't tend to notice
I'm the same. I've got aspergers so I notice tiny little patterns and things that others are obvious to.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The kettle trick someone sent me that I was like she needs a life off TikTok Asif we already didn’t no 😂🙄

I’m behaving today and dying.

Time to get back to our laugh with our tiktokers 😂😂🙌🏼
Aye I just fire the hairdryer at mine 😂😂😂😂 aww mate wee rough heed did you get some sleep yet? And are you still engaged or have ye been slung 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aye I just fire the hairdryer at mine 😂😂😂😂 aww mate wee rough heed did you get some sleep yet? And are you still engaged or have ye been slung 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who’s comment was it last night I’ve got a fire safety but doesn’t make me a fire women that killed me I couldn’t see it again to many to look but I was still howling.

Aye going back to his later I might even see cherine at the kebab shop can’t wait 😂🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who’s comment was it last night I’ve got a fire safety but doesn’t make me a fire women that killed me I couldn’t see it again to many to look but I was still howling.

Aye going back to his later I might even see cherine at the kebab shop can’t wait 😂🙌🏼
I'm the firewoman 👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm the firewoman 👋👋👋👋
You made my night I think that’s the joke I’ve told him all night that’s why his left me today for it’s pals 😂

How is it possible to have wrinkles like that on those cheeks? Has she had a dodgy face lift or badly placed cheek filler? I’ve noticed puckering around her ears in previous videos as well, possibly PDO threads?

I have a baw face masel btw. Wrong side of my 30’s and not gonna lie, I’m exploring my options for a wee non-surgical tweak or two haha. Really wish the Scottish TikTokkers tagged their beautician so I could scrub them right off my list!

I feel like her today pure old 🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 723098

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 723098
I thought she'd probably had piercings there at one point

I'm the firewoman 👋👋👋👋
You made my night I think that’s the joke I’ve told him all night that’s why his left me today for it’s pals 😂
Howling🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
mac.no.cheese1 So his on asking a serious question his found the dream women of his life off the app. His so hated where his from it’s unreal how he still walks about man

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
mac.no.cheese1 So his on asking a serious question his found the dream women of his life off the app. His so hated where his from it’s unreal how he still walks about man
Then goes on and says I was lying to see who would bounce but no ones bouncing James because ur an ugly ride. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feel like cherine with the bags 😂🤢🤢🤢🤢 8 bottles no wonder I went back and looked #3 was pish 😂😂😂

Bottom of the page just be mindful in what you say etc you won’t get into trouble!
😂😂😂 I'm suffering after 2 never mind 8 😂😂 aye it was pretty tit tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wee primm said last night she was in hospital last week? Mabey someone got confused by that
No that page said they were told that someone was in hospital due to tattle. I think it's someone that's all over the page who's behind it to be honest.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.