CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or the news article accusing folk of spiking her in a pub when she just took to much, or when she was oot her tits on embarrassing bodies🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or brave woman survives 14 year wait at a Glasgow A&E to be told to go home and just eat some fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no Poor Cherine! My heart is absolutely breaking for her. I really thought her and Loreena would make it after she bought Cherine some crisps and a crunchie after her shitebag installation surgery.

Hopefully we can help poor Cherine find a new wife. We know her type: does anyone know any bald ladies with a Munchausen's kink?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Big olly getting in on the clout, cherine was a slabbering mess dropping the C bomb on every sentence and apparently it was over money ...the karma train has arrived hens

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Big olly getting in on the clout, cherine was a slabbering mess dropping the C bomb on every sentence and apparently it was over money ...the karma train has arrived hens
I love how she asked Big Olly if James was her grandson 🤣🤣 Cherine is going to have the fear this morning. Hope she gets back on it and gives us all the drama. Affected.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did u hear her say something about the only person who'll be at her door will be the tax man? She was mumbling a bit so I wasn't sure if I picked her up wrong 😂

Reactions: 3
Did u hear her say something about the only person who'll be at her door will be the tax man? She was mumbling a bit so I wasn't sure if I picked her up wrong 😂
I never I got bored of her repeating herself over and over and went out to watch the grass grow🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never I got bored of her repeating herself over and over and went out to watch the grass grow🤣
Louise was in comments saying I've heard that story 7 times !

Cherine also saying she was a social worker before she got ill, wee fibber .

• Haha
Reactions: 8