CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t cope with her videos on the fyp as you never know when you could be scrolling & be greeted unexpectedly by mad Cherine smeared heed to toe in her ain shite 🤢 so I had to block her & occasionally unblock to have a nosy at that the rockets uptae.
Can’t wait to see what illness she pretends to have to get a wee holiday on the NHS to cheer herself up after the breakup . Her pal Olly will maybe do a fundraiser for her 🥳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey all my tattlers, long time no mad mental cherine antics lol , was a turn up for the books last night her appearing on live pissed up....here's a wee re cap of our favourite munchausen nugget cherine ....she was a social worker you know until she took ill with her stoma .... no witch you faked, manipulated and begged up that royal for that until you found a wet behind the ears doctor to do it based on your bullshit didn't add up symptoms hahaha then her dad told her big olly taking the piss out her so she blocked her then unblocked her and decided it was all a laugh & telt her dad she was going to kick big ollys cu nt in .... lets have a rare wee laugh about it aw noooo new bff olly doll .... if i got a £ for everytime she told that story last night like a broken down record player .... twit, mistaking ollybaws son for the grandson haha .... folded , she then told us she went down to Manchester to kick someone's cu nt in .... then back tracked lol saying just to confront them at a convention .... got to remember the pip claim and all the ailments now and again lol in amongstpuffs of her vape with the asthma .... she forgotaboutthekidney failurelast nite lol working overtime filtering the booze she was necking .. then she's moved which i thinks true as shes been spotted in a wee scottish sea side toon ... maybe a wee holiday jaunt ...who knows with her bullshit the truth in it .... and lorenas fucked off seen the light so looking for a new bird maybe primm the big yin will oblige haha ... finally tik tok shop she admits she buys all the shite and the livingroom looks like tik tok shop spewed it out box after box to get commission.... and all declared to the tax man apparently but worried about a knock at door from the tax man lol ..... soz for the long winded reply tried to condense her shite which is hard to do lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe Lorena’s weans will take to do with her again now she’s away from the mad bastard.

Reactions: 7
Mind all the mad shitey forums she made up to expose people. And she never even told us anything new.
I mind being pure excited for the live dishing all the goss, and she just filmed the wall and spoke in riddles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Uch is she not on tonight😔
---
Wouldn't surprise me, big snakey cow! Was there not meant to be 3 of them? I mind 2 done the live 😂 aw fun times!
One of them sounded like Ben in her real accent I thought. Ben Ben Bennnnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Uch is she not on tonight😔
---

One of them sounded like Ben in her real accent I thought. Ben Ben Bennnnnnnn
Ben Ben Bennnnnnnn. A classic from mad Cherine. That stupid accent Ben does, kills me. Whenever she’s in a live I can’t listen to her. She’s so boring now.

Reactions: 3
Aww you missed pished single Cherine last night Rolly 😱
Aye I've just caught up on her antics reading back here🤣, the wee bald wifey womans dumped her then? Did she say what happened? Just watched those videos of her pretending to play the sax that was some throwback, I've been laughing my head off🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Golly it’s awe hapnin fir crazy ass Cherine again😅 does she neva learn when tae shut her big trout pout mouth? Pure red neck daen a live pished and coked oot her noggin 😲 ducking out the camera tae snort coke. I know she wis daen it coz Ano who she got it aff eh n you could hear her dae lines 🫠 . Any wunder the wifey fuckd aff rumour has it that the wifey wis abused lik her ex wis

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Golly it’s awe hapnin fir crazy ass Cherine again😅 does she neva learn when tae shut her big trout pout mouth? Pure red neck daen a live pished and coked oot her noggin 😲 ducking out the camera tae snort coke. I know she wis daen it coz Ano who she got it aff eh n you could hear her dae lines 🫠 . Any wunder the wifey fuckd aff rumour has it that the wifey wis abused lik her ex wis
She keeps deletin comments on her videos where folk r calling her a junky I can believe it 🤣🤣 mind seein they videos was it Kevin bolt the guys name?

• Haha
Reactions: 4