CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blocked this woman for constant selling tat with her fake laugh and fake illnesses wasting nhs time. Anything to not work. She sounds like she’s had some head trauma the way she speaks . Waste of space like the rest of them. Well enough for her free holidays , bet she comes back no feeling good

Reactions: 6
Cherine has been behaving herself online recently, come on now. It must be time for a near death experience. Maybe wait until the September weekend public holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I blocked this woman for constant selling tat with her fake laugh and fake illnesses wasting nhs time. Anything to not work. She sounds like she’s had some head trauma the way she speaks . Waste of space like the rest of them. Well enough for her free holidays , bet she comes back no feeling good
that will be the drugs, no head trauma for her.

Reactions: 4
Not been on these threads for ages but she’s started popping up for me again and holy duck 🤣 Did yous know you can get a writing pad for 99p? Genius isn’t it 🤣🙄 I’m ready for losing the plot about 7 videos of her talking about writing pads have popped up on my fyp. I clicked not interested on her ages ago and thought it had worked forever but unfortunately not 🤣 Is that all she’s done recently is try make money off tat on TikTok shop? Some life ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not been on these threads for ages but she’s started popping up for me again and holy duck 🤣 Did yous know you can get a writing pad for 99p? Genius isn’t it 🤣🙄 I’m ready for losing the plot about 7 videos of her talking about writing pads have popped up on my fyp. I clicked not interested on her ages ago and thought it had worked forever but unfortunately not 🤣 Is that all she’s done recently is try make money off tat on TikTok shop? Some life ffs
i keep getting them on my fyp as well she is tragic the way she goes on about a cheap wee pad 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally every time I go on TikTok I’m getting that! Multiple times a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can she still be going on about they drawing pads? She’s like a parody of herself now.

• Haha
How many bleeping videos has she made about those stupid writing pads?

duck offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s Colostomy Karen back on holiday. She’s either making a fair bit flogging those 60p Etcha-Sketches or she’s still got gofundme money left over.

• Haha
  • Angry
There’s Colostomy Karen back on holiday. She’s either making a fair bit flogging those 60p Etcha-Sketches or she’s still got gofundme money left over.
Her views on they videos alone would have paid for her holiday, she knew what she was doing constantly making videos about them. Wish the social would hurry up & look into all these work shy bastards & the money they are making on the side from selling shite!

Reactions: 7