CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her views on they videos alone would have paid for her holiday, she knew what she was doing constantly making videos about them. Wish the social would hurry up & look into all these work shy bastards & the money they are making on the side from selling shite!
Was so desperate for this op not long ago , clearly all a bag of shite ! She just wanted the cash ! Scum

Reactions: 6
BA9C0899-426E-4D54-A9FE-CC661268FA7C.jpeg

Someone said she paid for it 😂😂😂 and another asked when she gets her op 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I finally had to block her last week, her constantly popping up on my FYP selling the latest Ali Express shite was getting on my last nerve!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mind the go fund that got set up for this op she needed urgently …. The op that never happened but she got a wee holiday

Reactions: 4
She’s never bleeping awa fae Tenerife, you know, the island where her big scary dangerous ex who she’s running away from lives….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought that was her Tshirt caked in shite there. I had to block her I couldn’t put up with her shite explosions coming up unexpectedly on the fyp it was getting too much 🤢😭
She defo has a faecal fetish 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mad Cherine's got her blue tick, big Chello's delighted. Amazing what a weekend away in the Glasgow Royal, begging for ilesostomies and then subsequently begging for money for said ileostomy reversal can get you, plus seven holidays tae Lanzarote a year. We're daeing life wrang, ma KitKat crew.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Proof that anyone can do anything because she now has a blue tick !!
That’s it lads I’m becoming an astronaut !!
I’ll use that mad rocket and her blue tick to get there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another bleeping whopper like Vavron kidding on it has came as a surprise. You’ve to provide documentation before you get it, so she’s obviously done that. The Carntyne Crackpot strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hope she isn’t still claiming all her benefits especially now she has her fancy blue tick that means absolutely duck all in the real world 😏 and why is big chello having an orgasm over it 😂

Reactions: 2
What’s the blue tick for? A reward for the amount of writing pads at 70p she sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 4