CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t believe she’s still not learned her lesson from all her lies before.
If she's split up with the burd there'll soon be a wee long weekend in the Royal, been a while. Funny how the worst pain in the world and begging for an ileostomy reversal subsides when you're selling shite on TT shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cherine mentioned last night she is going on holiday on Friday, she should have been going with wifey... But just going with her dad now .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone have that video of Cherine pretending she's a talented saxophone player? 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Go to Liarsbar on Tiktok. Most of cherines crackpot madness is on there.

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Louise was in comments saying I've heard that story 7 times !

Cherine also saying she was a social worker before she got ill, wee fibber .
no that lie again, she was shown to be talking one lot of shite about that before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Liarsbar getting a surge of views due to the tayto hoors reminiscing 😂 the email she sent pretending to be her maw to that john😂

• Haha
Ave maria playing in the background of the hospital after Mushroom gate blew up is one of my personal faves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The time she was caught trolling under the leggings shop account was superb anaw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before but it was Cherine who brought me to Tattle. I used to watch her and then look at her comments and think, naaaaaa, I can’t be the only one that thinks she’s a nut job so googled her and her thread came up. Remember her maw loved the attention for a while aswell. The pair of them acting like Fannie’s in the forge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before but it was Cherine who brought me to Tattle. I used to watch her and then look at her comments and think, naaaaaa, I can’t be the only one that thinks she’s a nut job so googled her and her thread came up. Remember her maw loved the attention for a while aswell. The pair of them acting like Fannie’s in the forge.
Do you mean those wild Gossgal threads that were shut down? Cos that's exactly how i ended up as a Tayto Hoor anaw 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7