CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That face you pull when you've come on a relaxing holiday away from your mad daughter and she shows up out the blue....thoughts and prayers with Cathy Doll and the step-da. Thought the daft bint was barred oota Tenerife 🤣🤣🤣
1000004361.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now Lorena has fucked off, mad Cathy Doll is going to have to play games with Cherine in the Forge again. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hell fuckin mend her! She has enabled her for long enough 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly and blamed every bleep else for her daughters issues and ignored concerns, hell mend ya x
---
Plus thought she couldn’t go back to Tenerife or say we’re she lived✋🏼

Reactions: 6
Can someone tell me who Lorena is? I haven't watched Cherine and Cathydoll in ages as i got blocked🤣

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me who Lorena is? I haven't watched Cherine and Cathydoll in ages as i got blocked🤣
lorena was cherines “manager” who was married to a man & had kids with him. Then all of a sudden she is Cherines new “wifey” & they have shacked up together 😂 and now the big yin has came to her senses & fucked off away from the crackpot who is now back to hanging about with her mother (whether Cathydoll likes it or not) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lorena was cherines “manager” who was married to a man & had kids with him. Then all of a sudden she is Cherines new “wifey” & they have shacked up together 😂 and now the big yin has came to her senses & fucked off away from the crackpot who is now back to hanging about with her mother (whether Cathydoll likes it or not) 😆
Can you remember where Lorena appeared from? I'm sure I remember them becoming pally (before she was her manager) but Lorena was always with another woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you remember where Lorena appeared from? I'm sure I remember them becoming pally (before she was her manager) but Lorena was always with another woman?
I think she met her through this other woman. The “manager” story was clearly a cover for her shagging this lunatic until she left her man 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Holy sh** a lot has happened that i've missed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who is the other one ??

So that’s why mad cherine was hitting up beefy few months ago ! Wanted a wee in

Who is the other one ??

So that’s why mad cherine was hitting up beefy few months ago ! Wanted a wee in
Scottish Declan. Funny enough he is one who has Beefy in his comments. All the sad losers seem to latch onto each other 😏