CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The real Cherine. Holy duck, they BPerfect and Voduz vids have done her dirty 🤣
1000004771.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Cherine's latest 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Proud to use filters AND show her real drug-addled, opioid addicted coupon but asks the company who invited her to an event to take a post down of her real face 🤣🤣🤣 Also outing everycunt on TT saying they all do it and bringing them down with her 🤣🤣

Welcome to beauty influencer TT, wee bit different to selling shitey veg choppers and wee robot light projectors 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot fathom for the life of me what that brand is doing. I get that it always helps to work with influencers to get free advertising, but they seem to only work with the cream of the crop of absolute bleeping roasters. Mad tit bag Cherine, diabetes Declan and Aberdeens Beyoncé. Get in the bleeping bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Claiming to be the victim but the majority of comments was people saying how dif she looked from the filtered ones , that is not trolling its just people stating the obvious.
The fact she is trying to sell face products with filters on is a major red flag and will put anything on herself just to sell it to everyone else.

Reactions: 4
I cannot fathom for the life of me what that brand is doing. I get that it always helps to work with influencers to get free advertising, but they seem to only work with the cream of the crop of absolute bleeping roasters. Mad tit bag Cherine, diabetes Declan and Aberdeens Beyoncé. Get in the bleeping bin.
Ano, as if Beefy wisnae bad enough. Ina Ileostomy and Fatty McScooter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The roaster cherine still can't tell a straight lie .... "ive took the filters off" have she feck lol shes got a coupon like wrikly baw sacks

Reactions: 6
Big Pinnochio dribbles more shite out her gub than her belly.
Folk were asking her where her dog was and why she got rid of her. Instead of telling the truth that she got bored of her & got rid, she’s just told a bullshit sob story about getting the dog before her stoma and her being too no well to look after she had surgery, so she had to give her back. The compulsive liar got the dog in September 2022 ,3 month after she got her stoma in July 2022🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yes. There is videos of her like skin & bone through the drug use.
My fave video is the one shes speeding about hoovering like auld magda from theirs something about mary think it was her ex who showed it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3