Cherineandcathydoll #3 A dislocated knee and a hehehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see anything anywhere about needing 1000 people to watch live, just went onto tiktok website and had a look

Reactions: 4
squareburgers WE LOVE YOU ♥

I can't see anything anywhere about needing 1000 people to watch live, just went onto tiktok website and had a look
I done the same etc a while back so until it happens il keep looking 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Right gonny need to rack up about another 800 followers just incase to keep up with the shenanigans 😂 any tips lads, might throw myself down stairs and take a hospital trip for views and follows, or pretend I'm stuck in a car seat dunno what cherine would suggest 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right gonny need to rack up about another 800 followers just incase to keep up with the shenanigans 😂 any tips lads, might throw myself down stairs and take a hospital trip for views and follows, or pretend I'm stuck in a car seat dunno what cherine would suggest 🤣🤣
A exposing video. Start beef with someone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Turn up to the bingo on Friday and square go Rosie in Teri’s place.

I’ll film it.

I’m no jumping in coz she’d do me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes this is what I was referring to last night. I came across 3 different tik tok users saying the same thing. I hope not or I'll be going back to watching the soaps on TV again 🤣
I don’t even have 100 followers let alone 1000 🤣 and I’m not putting myself out there to end up on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aye let's just pick a fight way the Bush that's the route to go, so bushy boii me and you Friday outside the bingo loser needs to buy the others bingo tickets, but if yeh then win on the bingo I want halfers don't want bashed and bumped

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They would need to leave TikTok all the mods they have etc only have a few followers

Reactions: 5
Aye let's just pick a fight way the Bush that's the route to go, so bushy boii me and you Friday outside the bingo loser needs to buy the others bingo tickets, but if yeh then win on the bingo I want halfers don't want bashed and bumped
I might start dancing in my girdles with face mask on. Amazon wishlist in the bio & once I hit 1000 I can start dual live gifting competing with the tik tokers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.