Cherineandcathydoll #3 A dislocated knee and a hehehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joseph literally wants us to talk about him so he’s relevant 🤣🤣 your really not that interesting pal, byeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Joseph you specky eyed beast is Tracy ur maw by any chance…

U just cancel yourself aff that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think det has posted but he did have a case pending so could be related as for James I still can't see his videos either, can't follow or it will be an instant block from him again😏😂
Hughesy ill keep ye updated on james lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks it's very much appreciated 😂 he's the only persons content I don't see unless through someone else's, knew I could count on yous lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Loving the new thread name 😁

Wonder who will be departing TikTok airport today only to return the next day😆

• Haha
I don't think det has posted but he did have a case pending so could be related as for James I still can't see his videos either, can't follow or it will be an instant block from him again😏😂
Maybe things haven't gone well for him them. There's a few people asking where he's gone to on his Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Someone set up a go fund me for me plz.

Gonny get the sack if I don’t stop spending all day on here 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why have I just opened TikTok to Stayacey trying and failing to rap in her usual deranged manner?

If I were her I’d hate my maw for letting me believe I could rap, never mind anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why have I just opened TikTok to Stayacey trying and failing to rap in her usual deranged manner?

If I were her I’d hate my maw for letting me believe I could rap, never mind anything else.
She is top of my worst bleep list on there, eye bleeping herself and gurning like Benny Hill on a bad trip

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is top of my worst bleep list on there, eye bleeping herself and gurning like Benny Hill on a bad trip
Mine anawl.

That thing she does where she looks off to the side and huffs for dramatic effect makes me want to smash my phone off a wall.

STOP. IT. ✋

• Haha
Det was in hiding before hand although he was on live ect, people where having a convo in his live about where another artist stayed and he blocked them and then messaged asking who she was talking about but he thought she meant him, anyway it was a different artist she was talking about and he replied to her saying aww if it was me you where talking about I would need to up and move tomorrow

Instantly that screamed that him being in hiding was true

• Wow
Reactions: 6

i canny cope with her 🤣 she needs to get off Tiktok & homeschool that wee boy of hers or better still, send him to school if you want to chat & rap rubbish all day on tiktok🙄

• Haha
Mine anawl.

That thing she does where she looks off to the side and huffs for dramatic effect makes me want to smash my phone off a wall.

STOP. IT. ✋
Must have been top of her class in an NC drama & paranoia at Kelvin college.

• Haha
Joseph literally wants us to talk about him so he’s relevant 🤣🤣 your really not that interesting pal, byeeeee
Joseph who🤣

Det was in hiding before hand although he was on live ect, people where having a convo in his live about where another artist stayed and he blocked them and then messaged asking who she was talking about but he thought she meant him, anyway it was a different artist she was talking about and he replied to her saying aww if it was me you where talking about I would need to up and move tomorrow

Instantly that screamed that him being in hiding was true
Ahh ok! I thought he was moving on and had himself on the right path after everything he'd been through.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See big bad teri has apparently blocked rosie after last night 🤣 must have sobered up 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.