Cherineandcathydoll #3 A dislocated knee and a hehehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
📢🚨📢🚨NEW THREAD, TIKTOK SCOTLAND, WHEN YE KNOW YE KNOW HAHA

We went through that one in a day lol just made a new one while on my break x
That was so quick! feel like I’ve found my people 🙌😆 usually I’m scrolling on TT with no outlet to vent about these arseholes but now I’m here and can share my hatred with you hilarious people haha!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I've got a fire safety certificate from my work does that mean I'm a bleeping firewoman 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Cannot believe how stupid that cherine is honestly. All those certificates and shes still as thick as shite! She getting more and more idiotic in her lies. If it was my daughter I'd be telling her to rap it and try get her help or at least to reign it in. Also Lorena as her manager/Girlfriend should be advising her to stop. Maybe its her karma for being the cunty liar she is and has been. Hows shes not been mangled by someone shes fucked over I'll never know.
I’ve got a 50 metre swimming badge from primary school does that mean I’m a lifeguard ???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I'm all caught up lol last night I watched alanna and she said she was going to her pals? Then on another live while chocking on a bong she said she was staying in. Who was the old woman who was talking in the room about her back? Then Kyle is on asking if they can come up she said no then she's out in the car with them? Confused lol

Cherine all lies/stories never liked her. But wheres wee cathie doll these days? Usually that's all she talks about?

Wee prim i think is harmless but has mental health problems. I think she always looks a bit lost. Finds comfort in food and drink alot can relate to that.

Has another seen Michelle Barnes the girl from Leven
Been waiting on her being mentioned, another old woman stuck in her 20s

Reactions: 4
Ive no been on for a day well thats me sorted for rest of night catching up on here 😂🤦🏼‍♀️seen a video of cherine saying shes engaged can we confirm is this true or mare liar liar malarkey.....theyre coming to take her away he he ha ha he he 🎵 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has that wee fat bam and his semi sex offender boyfriend just egged Rosies house?!!

Reactions: 6

NEW THREAD GO OVER

Reactions: 3
Just saw Cherine’s certificates trying to prove she was a social worker!! No they’re SVQ level 3 then HNC 🤦‍♀️ Not a social work degree! Plus she shouldn’t have her SLC badge anymore if she isn’t employed with them! Can get into serious trouble for that!

Reactions: 3
Who's that ?

Go over here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.