Cherineandcathydoll #3 A dislocated knee and a hehehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww thank you. Nearly got upset and doubted myself last night. Think it was maybe Alana or her wee boyfriend that commented. I'm pretty sure alana will own it and not deny she said that tho. They just came in to derail the thread 🤪🤪🤪. But thank you for the support ❤❤❤
Awww don't u ever get upset me n u have always spoke on here and u have no reason to lie 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I follow square burgers also, lassies videos are golden at times, don't you worry doll no negative comments here

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cherines awfy quiet, i thought we would have loads of videos now shes hame 🤣
Aww thank you. Nearly got upset and doubted myself last night. Think it was maybe Alana or her wee boyfriend that commented. I'm pretty sure alana will own it and not deny she said that tho. They just came in to derail the thread 🤪🤪🤪. But thank you for the support ❤❤❤
No it's the post alana has just made. Apparently someone is sending her screenshots that were said on regarding the 2 posts she made yesterday mentioning Cherylseery/wheelchair.... she only mentioned her sister being in a wheelchair when Cherylseery said what she said. Crossed wires because if she reads the comments it's exactly what was said on her. Nobody here is saying it was for attention or pity. Someone tit stirring and its certainly not you guys. If she takes the time to read what was said she'll see that too

• Heart
Awww don't u ever get upset me n u have always spoke on here and u have no reason to lie 🥰🥰
I would never twist anything to suit myself or hurt another person. I thought it was banter as she was smiling and just saying about comments on here. Nothing about a wheelchair or nothing. She can twist to suit herself but people seen the video. Hate tit stirred with a passion and I think it was maybe that wee guy shes with or a close friend of hers just trying too stir.

• Heart
Must have Fat finger syndrome going on. I don't mean to quote several at a time

I would never twist anything to suit myself or hurt another person. I thought it was banter as she was smiling and just saying about comments on here. Nothing about a wheelchair or nothing. She can twist to suit herself but people seen the video. Hate tit stirred with a passion and I think it was maybe that wee guy shes with or a close friend of hers just trying too stir.
I wouldn't get upset over it. You know what it's like. Fart on tattle and you've shat yourself by the time it makes it on to tik tok🤣

• Haha
Awww emmas on now sayin she has nothing to do with the drama between stephanie and james 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Been watching square burgers and what a laugh she is. If alanna read the comments last night then she will see that I actually stuck up for her. it was me that was talking about ME being in a wheelchair and alanna said she would never go for anyone slag them cause they r in a wheelchair because her sister was in one she had passed away 😢 I don't for one minute think she would lower herself to slag someone's disability anyways.

Been watching square burgers and what a laugh she is. If alanna read the comments last night then she will see that I actually stuck up for her. it was me that was talking about ME being in a wheelchair and alanna said she would never go for anyone hag them cause they r in a wheelchair because her sister was in one she had passed away 😢 I don't for one minute think she would lower herself to hag someone's disability anyways.
Bloody phone keeps changing slag to hag 🤣

Been watching square burgers and what a laugh she is. If alanna read the comments last night then she will see that I actually stuck up for her. it was me that was talking about ME being in a wheelchair and alanna said she would never go for anyone hag them cause they r in a wheelchair because her sister was in one she had passed away 😢 I don't for one minute think she would lower herself to hag someone's disability anyways.
Bloody phone keeps changing slag to hag 🤣

Bloody phone keeps changing hag to hag 🤣

Fkn hell SLAG to HAG

OK the words no changing gona use slate instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg i think we need a 1,000 followers to watch lives soon everyone is sayin it. I asked yesterday and was told its only if we wanted to go live. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It was very clear that person commenting was a bullshitter. They seem to think we created Tattle for them and don’t realise it’s just a space to call out problematic social media wallopers and their dumb ass followers.

Most of us have been on here since Corona was just a beer and whilst Tattle Bastards may have disagreements, we are civil about it because that’s what normal adult humans do!

They forget they’re putting themselves out there publicly for attention, that they control how they are perceived, and not everyone is going to love and applaud them. We are criticising their dafty, grabby and/or downright toxic behaviour and rightly so!

I notice that not many are discussing the posts where we highlight the nicer, kinder aspects… they’re just few and far between because they just give us too much negativity to work with!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg i think we need a 1,000 followers to watch lives soon everyone is sayin it. I asked yesterday and was told its only if we wanted to go live. 🤷‍♀️
Just get on that Kyle’s Lives, he fancies himself as one of those Grow Hosts now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awww emmas on now sayin she has nothing to do with the drama between stephanie and james 🤷‍♀️🤣
My screenshots say different

thelifeofkyleevans Woke up clicked on and my FYP were loved over there with his no followers the fat ride

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Fkn hell hag to HAG

OK the words no changing gona use slate instead 🤣
I don't think it's alana I think it's who ever running back to her that's trying to cause more drama. It's all there for her to see with her own eyes so I wouldn't stress it. I don't have time for tit stirrers and people who carry stories back and forth. I'll also spk up if someone is wrongfully being accused of something too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.