Cherineandcathydoll #3 A dislocated knee and a hehehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody seeing avril go off about her sons dad for not picking her son up for her coz she's busy even though it's coz she's decided to have a drink before schools even finished 🙈
i would love to know how she is still employed? She is an actual riot of a lassie! And see that heeltoe patter:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the duck would you start drinking when you know your wean needs picked up? They are going to come home from school to their maw pished sitting on a live begging for money for more drink. If that’s not bully bait then I don’t know what is
My heart really goes out to the kids of half these wahoos. Got to wonder what sort of environment and upbringing they're getting. It's a bloody sin & it really riles the life out of me. Children learn of their parents and these rockets are certainly no role models. Kids are dragged up and left fending for themselves most days. Honestly breaks my heart just thinking about it. I like a night out just like everyone else but I would never dream of living their lifestyle for even 1 day. What chance have these kids got in life. Some people really shouldn't have children. That's not a healthy environment for anyone to be in. I would wipe the floor with them if they were mine so I would

• Heart
Reactions: 13
squareburgers WE LOVE YOU ♥

I done the same etc a while back so until it happens il keep looking 😂😂
I've seen a couple of videos on the fyp about needing 1000 to interact on a live cant find anything either. Might be rumour to try stop the trolls. I'll be honest some of those trolls are horrendous. And the ones who make up lies to upset and turn lives upside down are cunts! This forum calls out bullybullshitters and people dont like it. Was there even a lot said about Alana? Never seen anything really had or have I just missed it. A couple mentions and wee creepy creepersons go running back and exaggerate. An once its planted in her head she wont see real truth. That's what I got kinda upset I hate mixers and bulls shitters.

Reactions: 5
My heart really goes out to the kids of half these wahoos. Got to wonder what sort of environment and upbringing they're getting. It's a bloody sin & it really riles the life out of me. Children learn of their parents and these rockets are certainly no role models. Kids are dragged up and left fending for themselves most days. Honestly breaks my heart just thinking about it. I like a night out just like everyone else but I would never dream of living their lifestyle for even 1 day. What chance have these kids got in life. Some people really shouldn't have children. That's not a healthy environment for anyone to be in. I would wipe the floor with them if they were mine so I would
I would disown my parents if they was on that app doing what they all do I would be so ashamed

Reactions: 6
Something weird going on there. He either has something on her or is giving her something, it certainly ain't love though. Therwa good mothers getting dragged from Social services and she allows these monsters round her child???
I think she’s just desperate.

She’s a good looking lassie but she’s known as the local bike from what I’ve gathered.

Decent guys don’t want to get with the local bike, regardless of how attractive she is.

So folk like Ally and James are really her only option.

I’m aware that’s bitchy as duck but it’s also true…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This 100% once your older you look back and dont l ow about anyone else but I have a lot of regrets about parenting. But I wasnt sniffing and drinking must be different. They kids will either mirror your behaviour or bleeping hate you. Good god change it while you can.

I've seen a couple of videos on the fyp about needing 1000 to interact on a live cant find anything either. Might be rumour to try stop the trolls. I'll be honest some of those trolls are horrendous. And the ones who make up lies to upset and turn lives upside down are cunts! This forum calls out bullybullshitters and people dont like it. Was there even a lot said about Alana? Never seen anything really had or have I just missed it. A couple mentions and wee creepy creepersons go running back and exaggerate. An once its planted in her head she wont see real truth. That's what I got kinda upset I hate mixers and bulls shitters.
Alanna was biting over shite that was said on here which tbh wasn’t anything bad like we did stick up for her a few times in things and some things we didn’t agree but it’s tattle she ain’t going to like the truth 😂

Reactions: 4
I am mortified that people are sending her money to get drink while she has nobody to pick her kids up from school. Why are people enabling this behaviour 😐 and she works, how can she not afford her own booze??

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Imagine the kids seeing the maws sitting on a live getting mwi and dancing about TikTok could you imagine the Bullys in school 😞🙄 annoys my life they only care for TikTok not the kids they have!

• Sad
Big Alanna saying she’s liked because she gets loads of views. You only get views because you’ve involved yourself in non stop drama. Notice how there’s only 6 comments on the video? People just like to view drama hen. Everyone thinks your a grade a bleep trust me.

• Haha
It’s the ones with teenagers I feel the most for.

Teenagers are BRUTAL.

Imagine your school pals seeing your parents acting like that on an app.

I’d have died from embarrassment.

I feel like if I'm talking about neds and wee hairys I need the ultimate ned as my photo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Shows how many folk read this forum.

They could at least create accounts and like my comments duck sake.

I need ✨validation✨

Canny remember yesterday who it was that said they contacted social work about Stayacey, something about the NOC if I remember right?

Well you are a stalker.

And everyone who comments negative comments on her vids are #BigJinty it seems.

Her words no mine.

I think she’s a fud.
Damn, I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for those pesky kids.

• Haha
Ffs big Avril sitting there saying we’re aw jealous potato couchers. She’s raging because PayPal took a fee and she’s gonna just give her bank details for folk to send drink money! What an embarrassment she really is, scummy beggar!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Right gonny need to rack up about another 800 followers just incase to keep up with the shenanigans 😂 any tips lads, might throw myself down stairs and take a hospital trip for views and follows, or pretend I'm stuck in a car seat dunno what cherine would suggest 🤣🤣
Rosie's just challenged you to a square go pal, you're gonna be famous!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.