Cherineandcathydoll #3 A dislocated knee and a hehehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got eyes like Tracy 👀👀 Il be back I’m just telling you all… as that’s what tiktokers do.

So tattle now can do…

Il be back on top form in a few hours peace out ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alana you need to read our comments properly on here love. Tired granny did not say our Cherylseery was any of those names on tt that you mentioned in your video. Both Cherylseery and tired granny confirmed exactly what how you just explained yourself. They were setting the record straight in your favour. Go back and read the comments properly. No shitstirring or lies being said here about you. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Do any of you follow Det Wylerr? Haven't seen him post on any socials & hope he's OK
Someone commented on his Instagram so I'll keep and eye on it. If he was in hiding it would make sense because he seemed to just sit in the house all day. I remember him even making a big deal about the one day he did go out and enjoy the sun.

is It for families? I hate when she’s always “a tin of hot dogs, weans love hot dogs”. Ma dug wouldnae eat a hot dog oot a tin!
Iv had to use a food bank in the past and it's not exactly amazing stuff you get. Wasn't in a position to be fussy. But I had things like tinned mackerel, tinned burgers, hot dogs, tinned meatballs. Dunno what I expected really but it was better than nothing

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Someone commented on his Instagram so I'll keep and eye on it. If he was in hiding it would make sense because he seemed to just sit in the house all day. I remember him even making a big deal about the one day he did go out and enjoy the sun.
Yeah I seen that earlier too x

Reactions: 1
Iv had to use a food bank in the past and it's not exactly amazing stuff you get. Wasn't in a position to be fussy. But I had things like tinned mackerel, tinned burgers, hot dogs, tinned meatballs. Dunno what I expected really but it was better than nothing
Did you ever see the video that Amanda Britt made of her going through her food bag going ' this is shite, in the bin' 'this is shite' she got some about of abuse for that! Ungrateful wee pleb.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Alanna doll you really do have it wrong tiredgranny has in no way said or hinted that our Cheryl is kelsey or any other person on tiktok, you said Cheryl's name in 1 or 2 videos yesterday and that's what was reffered to nothing else ya nutter

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Alannas army recruitment video is back up I missed it last night. She thinks Kelsey ray, hereahun and that wee mob are on here🤭 hiya lassies if yous are🥳🤣

Jump roon tae alannas for a bucket😜
Is that what the video was about last night? Was that the 2 other names she said? Kelsey n herea where on Ben's page. I've seen them commenting and they do speak truth. Maybe on here 🤪🤪if so 👋👋👋 hi

Reactions: 4
Did you ever see the video that Amanda Britt made of her going through her food bag going ' this is shite, in the bin' 'this is shite' she got some about of abuse for that! Ungrateful wee pleb.
Yeah I did, I think she said most of it was out of date. It's just not the best stuff you get given.
I don't eat a lot of cupboard food so I was a bit fussy about it but i wasn't in the position to starve either 😅

Reactions: 5
Alanna doll you really do have it wrong tiredgranny has in no way said or hinted that our Cheryl is kelsey or any other person on tiktok, you said Cheryl's name in 1 or 2 videos yesterday and that's what was reffered to nothing else ya nutter
Aww thank you. Nearly got upset and doubted myself last night. Think it was maybe Alana or her wee boyfriend that commented. I'm pretty sure alana will own it and not deny she said that tho. They just came in to derail the thread 🤪🤪🤪. But thank you for the support ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What a fud 🤣 Bit of a contradiction there 🥴
So hes never been on or seen it but knows hes been mentioned 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I smell 💩💩💩

Hope hes ok is that the DJ guy who was on prison at one point?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you. Hope oor Cheryl's ok too. There was no need for that last night. Wasnt me barefaced lying it was whoever wrote that comment.

Square burgers just gave us a positive report guys 😊🤣 shes funny af
I've just started watching her. Shes hilariously funny

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.