Cherineandcathydoll #3 A dislocated knee and a hehehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you know someone will still want to keep us going no doubt they love us over here really they just hate the truth 😂😂
🤣🤣 aye they are obsessed over here seeing what we are sayin 🤣 quite gutted av no had a shout out yet GOSSGAL 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
thelifeofkyleevans 7 people on he must get bored wee fat fuc* get that tap off showing the team up fs smelly 🤢👹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anybody seeing avril go off about her sons dad for not picking her son up for her coz she's busy even though it's coz she's decided to have a drink before schools even finished 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What's it about? Who's @ is it on
Her video of her in town shouting about wee girls or some shite

Awwww whoever’s over reporting my comments doesn’t work so Kyle go take ur face for a shite

Anybody seeing avril go off about her sons dad for not picking her son up for her coz she's busy even though it's coz she's decided to have a drink before schools even finished 🙈
So she’s gan aff her nut because she decided before schools finished she wants a drink so her ex canny get the wean so she’s gan aff her nut is that right?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I don't know How can they afford to be on it all the time. 💁

Reactions: 4
She sat and drank a bottle of mad dog then said I'm gonny text and see if he can get the wean, then started moaning he's just said he's no getting the wean ive to get the wean coz I'm off the day even though I told him I'm busy, busy sat drinking and getting money put into her PayPal for more drink (side note her cousin is now picking her wean up)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I literally canny watch her.

Like I canny even hate watch her.

The blue hair, the rangers coloured walls. Naw.

Fully grown adults that obsessed with a football team need to get a grip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What a laugh big avril showing up to the school steaming. Absolutely embarrassment of a mother

• Wow
  • Haha
Why the duck would you start drinking when you know your wean needs picked up? They are going to come home from school to their maw pished sitting on a live begging for money for more drink. If that’s not bully bait then I don’t know what is

Reactions: 11
Someone already ran and told her she's been mentioned on here within the space of 5 mins 😂

• Haha
Someone already ran and told her she's been mentioned on here within the space of 5 mins 😂
Shows how many folk read this forum.

They could at least create accounts and like my comments duck sake.

I need ✨validation✨

Canny remember yesterday who it was that said they contacted social work about Stayacey, something about the NOC if I remember right?

Well you are a stalker.

And everyone who comments negative comments on her vids are #BigJinty it seems.

Her words no mine.

I think she’s a fud.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Awww emmas on now sayin she has nothing to do with the drama between stephanie and james 🤷‍♀️🤣
Something weird going on there. He either has something on her or is giving her something, it certainly ain't love though. Therwa good mothers getting dragged from Social services and she allows these monsters round her child???

Something weird going on there. He either has something on her or is giving her something, it certainly ain't love though. Therwa good mothers getting dragged from Social services and she allows these monsters round her child???
Exactly why the duck are sw not bothered?

All them comments on the Karen video he made 😂🤢

emmajanehewitt.2 You all seen the videos

Shouting now about MH she’s on something honestly

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.