Cherineandcathydoll #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make sure you shimmy over onto his side first🀣
Bahahahaahha noo why did i no think of that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ was just gona lay here in ma own pish and wen he comes up al have ma wee innocent face on and say very sorry about that but way ma poor wee legs no working right ye know a cant get to bathroom masel 🀣🀣🀣 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
65 quid set of pots aye no bother hen hawd on al get ye them whilst I'm sitting way ma home bargains ones 🀣 av only got 2 expensive pots and the rest from HB 🀣
Umpteen boxes of sweets and supernova diet supplements πŸ€” what's she wanting that for ? Must be planning to undercut skye prices 🀣 couldn't make that tit up. She was sprouting on her live that kids recognised her daughter from tik tok at her new school. Can you imagine the tit that poor bairn is going to get when the kids see how her mother begs and acts on the app. Silly fat moo doesn't give a single thought to the tit that poor girl will end up getting due to her mother's behaviour. Won't be long til she sees her mother for what she really is and turns her back like the rest of her bairns have done.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Omfg trishas wishlist... aww fuckin stuff for her new gaff....cash and carry size boxes a sweetys(the absolute last hing she needs)and cbd oil.... aha she must be startin a wax business πŸ™„ ffs im sorry but thats bold as duck.... but some people don't have any shame...
That Kyle's got a fkin apple watch on his 🀣🀣 nae shame at all

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s no gona be posting much awww she’s another one leaving and comes back that night fs

I’m going bingo I want a kick to Terris pie

Wonky eyes is 41 she’s had a well hard paper round ma granny looks younger she’s 92

Wonky eyes is 41 she’s had a well hard paper round ma granny looks younger she’s 92
41 + VAT ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And see when they are saying we ain’t going to read tattle I’ve never heard as much bullshit since Trishas purse got stolen πŸ‘€πŸ€₯πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Ή wonkys definitely back on reading πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Lost

I mean I don’t know I’m confused myself there as much as trish was confused to where her purse went πŸ€₯πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Offs scottymacBlack is on the scrounge tonight too. The struggle is real troops. Aye we're all struggling but we just need to get on with it. Could you imagine if everyone struggling jumped on tt and started pitty posting. Get aff your gluteus maximus and get a job like the rest of us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And see when they are saying we ain’t going to read tattle I’ve never heard as much bullshit since Trishas purse got stolen πŸ‘€πŸ€₯πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Ή wonkys definitely back on reading πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Lost

I mean I don’t know I’m confused myself there as much as trish was confused to where her purse went πŸ€₯πŸ€₯
They are on here more than us 🀣🀣 we are just bullys (or speaking the truth I would say) yet every time they post a vid it's getting a wee sly mention to what's been said on here 🀣 but aye they ain't bothered πŸ™ˆπŸ€£

• Haha
Has cherine had the other half of her knee sorted yet?πŸ€”
Nearly at the end of another thread within a dayπŸ˜‚ it's been carnage on here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Offs scottymacBlack is on the scrounge tonight too. The struggle is real troops. Aye we're all struggling but we just need to get on with it. Could you imagine if everyone struggling jumped on tt and started pitty posting. Get aff your gluteus maximus and get a job like the rest of us
what is he wanting? This shopping list is growing bigger by the minute :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I’m blocked fae that ******

Nearly got in trouble there hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No way 🀣🀣 honestly what did they do before tiktok. Next time something breaks in my house or I fancy a change I'm well doing a go fund me rather than use my own wages. Oh wait I have self respect so I wont do that πŸ˜­πŸ™ˆπŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No way 🀣🀣 honestly what did they do before tiktok. Next time something breaks in my house or I fancy a change I'm well doing a go fund me rather than use my own wages. Oh wait I have self respect so I wont do that πŸ˜­πŸ™ˆπŸ€£
Tattle go fund me ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Roll up roll up

Could even start a raffle

• Haha
What's the script with tik tok changing guidelines. Your not going to be able to watch any users lives unless your account has 1000 followers?

Reactions: 1
Il make a PayPal πŸ˜‚

What's the script with tik tok changing guidelines. Your not going to be able to watch any users lives unless your account has 1000 followers?
I cannot see that happening that will kill there funds on TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.