Cherineandcathydoll #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title courtesy of @Doodlebug71
Anyone up for recapping?

Mod edit swear words aren't allowed in title

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Mad cherinne dislocated her knee how long until shes in the spanish hospital with pishy sad music in the back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nobody comes together quicker than people that don't like each other, saw Stacey, prim, avril, stef & tonic, Julie, Jenna, all in alannas live because they don't like Rosie

• Angry
Nobody comes together quicker than people that don't like each other, saw Stacey, prim, avril, stef & tonic, Julie, Jenna, all in alannas live because they don't like Rosie
She's such a gobshite she still thinks Rosie's got accounts on here, am I wrong I thought once you were banned you couldn't make another account?

Reactions: 4
jumping on it, you can tell that Alana is a wrong un, they really shouldn’t be involving themselves with her as she’ll turn on anyone mark my words

Reactions: 12
I was mortified that stefntonic came up on my fyp they were at a disco thing and she ended up going up on stage id be mortified.ma weans would kill me lol fair doos shes got the confidence but just no ma thing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All these people don't even like each other. Same as Alana and Rosie they were never gonna be pals they just didn't like cherine

Reactions: 3
At first I really liked Rosie but I honestly can’t help to wonder why she can’t keep pals and is constantly involved in some sort of fall out or drama? She must be doing something surely they aren’t all falling out with her for no reason

Reactions: 9
It's funny all on the live like one happy bunch of pals 🤣 anyone else hear alana say she gets her smoke from trishas neice 🙊

• Haha
It's funny all on the live like one happy bunch of pals 🤣 anyone else hear alana say she gets her smoke from trishas neice 🙊
Hahahaha shut up did she 🤣🤣🤣 do they forget their not just on the phone to each other some of the things they say🙈

At first I really liked Rosie but I honestly can’t help to wonder why she can’t keep pals and is constantly involved in some sort of fall out or drama? She must be doing something surely they aren’t all falling out with her for no reason
She said she fell out with stacey and prim because they accepted a gift from someone she doesn't get on with. By the looks of things her and zander haven't fallen out at all.

Reactions: 2
I was mortified that stefntonic came up on my fyp they were at a disco thing and she ended up going up on stage id be mortified.ma weans would kill me lol fair doos shes got the confidence but just no ma thing
They are so embarrassing its cringey as fk. Her voice goes through me & 10 x worse when shes drunk. Shes a vid up of her n that leesa winching the face off each other. Actual boke 🤮

Has anyone noticed how much cherine shakes in some of her vids? 🤔

Reactions: 9
jennamcintyre69 Jumping on I wonder why you and Big julie just can’t help yourself she was getting it stinking in comments I’ve been and snooped man what a read on that TikTok man they all need life’s aff that app. Every single one of them need JOBS TikTok is not a bleeping job my god they really need to all take a good look at themselfs 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
[QUOTE="Fiji31, post: 5998787, member: 140925
Has anyone noticed how much cherine shakes in some of her vids? 🤔
[/QUOTE]

I picked up on her tremors. Her face seems to swell and bloat too, but she’s always filtered to the max so that might be it.

Reactions: 7
Can we please discuss Cherine in mobility scooter 🤣🤣 WTF she is a pure drama Llama. Surprised Ava Marie wasn’t playing in the back ground, surely the hospital would of gave her some kind of splint or something!! Once it’s back in place obvs….. you know what hospitals abroad are like, bandage/splint happy as it bumps up the cost.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alanna was never a friend. Shes fallen out with Stacey and Primm because they accepted and done promo from Stephanie Burke who made a large portion of rosies life absolutely miserable last year. Terrorised her & sent her son to Rosies house. So she's not talking to them. Honestly is a friendship worth some free wax melts? Nah.

• Heart
Alanna was never a friend. Shes fallen out with Stacey and Primm because they accepted and done promo from Stephanie Burke who made a large portion of rosies life absolutely miserable last year. Terrorised her & sent her son to Rosies house. So she's not talking to them. Honestly is a friendship worth some free wax melts? Nah.
Aye and that Stacey acting a hard man 😂 she’s always in town she’s absolutely nothing and would do absolutely nothing 😂😂 the only thing she could do is scare people off with that ugly face of hers, she’s a controlling jealous manipulative cow that’s probably how she ended up with Wee primm.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.