Cherineandcathydoll #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah luv ms. It will pass to the point i can stand and walk with my stick at one side and my man at the other but that's it. But right now my legs just buckle from under me or are completely numb or pins and needles from my hips my toes. I don't sleep well I get electric shock feelings in my spine which are so painful i twitch like fk too lol. I also have rheumatoid arthritis so my immune system attacks itself the pains in my hands been ok for wee while now and at times I cant straighten my hands. Swear ma granny is in better nick than me 🤣xx
Aww hun hope it gets better soon. That sounds horrendous. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think the teoll army vid was a joke Alana wasnt being aggressive she just said about comments on here. Never mentioned a wheelchair nothing like that all she as saying is that people liked her regardless of the comments on here. Then ^^ comes on and accuses me of lying and mixing. It's something I've never done. Keep being you it's just banter. If anyone apart from blah blah thinks I was mixing and lying let me know cos I will own it and apologise. As it stands I seen a video cheryl was mentioned with 2 other names. If anyone seen it please say.
We all saw it! People need to read previous comments and maybe they'll understand what's been said and who about instead of making up shite! You definitely aren't lying or mixing granny ❤
Alanna has saw the hate she was getting so she made a fake account on here to throw in the wheelchair comments just so she could do a few videos about her sister to make everyone feel sorry for her and to make herself seem more likeable. I can read you like a book doll 😘 oh and FYI babe you are a total begging dirty clatty wee woman who looks like they need a good deep steep in the bath
Cheryl has made the comments about wheelchairs as Cheryl herself uses a wheelchair! No Alanna unless @Cherylseery has been Alanna undercover the whole time🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning guys 😊 did my eyes see right there? Big james all mac nae cheese is back already? He must have Got a return ticket from the tt departure lounge yesterday fs🤯

• Haha
I think you need to go back and listen to that again. Tired granny isn't mixing and correct in what she says. If in doubt read the comments where once again alana states she's on about tattle users.
Thanks I think that was someone just trying to start a fight. Hate being called a liar and a mixer just something I never do.

• Heart
Morning guys 😊 did my eyes see right there? Big james all mac nae cheese is back already? He must have Got a return ticket from the tt departure lounge yesterday fs🤯
I don't know about James mac but that joseph dudes back after announcing he was leaving last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.