Cherineandcathydoll #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bingo duel is back on lads

number 28….in a state!!!

Ps she’s also sober. Aye nae bother and I’m the queen a Sheeba.
View attachment 719105

Did you read all them comments I was howling one girl was telling her to take a few days off etc 72 man il have a look later 😂😂😂👀

Is that Terri's comments still on there? I cant see them xxx

You been blocked 😂😂😂

It's so true they are all shouting about how noone says anything on there to them yet most of them have the comments off & block anyone that doesn't agree with them 🤣🤣🤣
Like turn them on let me have my say then block me fs

Guess who 👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How funny are these grown adults arguing over apps and asking each other to meet for a fight 😂😂 just aswell they dont have work like the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trish ain’t taken her pills today we are making her no well she’s on live with wonky eyes 👀

TRISHA UR NO TIKTOK FAMOUS NEVER EVER SAY THAT AGAIN 🤢

You lost ye purse 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 then begged fur money
Omfg trishas wishlist... aww fuckin stuff for her new gaff....cash and carry size boxes a sweetys(the absolute last hing she needs)and cbd oil.... aha she must be startin a wax business 🙄 ffs im sorry but thats bold as duck.... but some people don't have any shame...
Trish ain’t taken her pills today we are making her no well she’s on live with wonky eyes 👀

TRISHA UR NO TIKTOK FAMOUS NEVER EVER SAY THAT AGAIN 🤢

You lost ye purse 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 then begged fur money

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These people honestly think they’re big celebrities. 🤣🤣
It’s getting ridiculous the amount of arguments.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omfg trishas wishlist... aww fuckin stuff for her new gaff....cash and carry size boxes a sweetys(the absolute last hing she needs)and cbd oil.... aha she must be startin a wax business 🙄 ffs im sorry but thats bold as duck.... but some people don't have any shame...
aye no bother Trisha ffs :ROFLMAO: suppose if you don’t ask you don’t get🥴:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
65 quid set of pots aye no bother hen hawd on al get ye them whilst I'm sitting way ma home bargains ones 🤣 av only got 2 expensive pots and the rest from HB 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I seen that and it's the medication that's piling the weight on her.. think she's kidding herself on🤣
Aye the personal fuckin stockroom a cash and carry supplies mibbi have a wee part tae play.trisha don't kid yersel on yer wish list is fulla retail boxes a sweets ..🙄

• Haha
Do they sell bevy? Asking for Terri. 🤣🤣

Ask bush she will know 😂😂

BATH BOMBS HAHAHAHhahHa we know you ain’t getting in the bath trish don’t worry I wouldn’t risk my back either I can’t do 15 stair I know how you feel doll 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Anyways, good evening ma wee darlings how are we all. 🥰 ma mans fell asleep on the couch. something tells me he's no putting up way ma pish tonite so rather than listening to me laughing ma wee heed off and wanting to chuck me heed first down the stairs hes decided to stay away from me altogether 🤔🤣 well son for ur cheek i might just pish the bed since yer no here to help me to the bathroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyways, good evening ma wee darlings how are we all. 🥰 ma mans fell asleep on the couch. something tells me he's no putting up way ma pish tonite so rather than listening to me laughing ma wee heed off and wanting to chuck me heed first down the stairs hes decided to stay away from me altogether 🤔🤣 well son for ur cheek i might just pish the bed since yer no here to help me to the bathroom 😂

I’m howling at you 😂😂😂😂 make my night … did u catch up yet because I’m surprised ye no pished the bed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Make sure you shimmy over onto his side first🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.