Cherineandcathydoll #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Umpteen boxes of sweets and supernova diet supplements 🤔 what's she wanting that for ? Must be planning to undercut skye prices 🤣 couldn't make that tit up. She was sprouting on her live that kids recognised her daughter from tik tok at her new school. Can you imagine the tit that poor bairn is going to get when the kids see how her mother begs and acts on the app. Silly fat moo doesn't give a single thought to the tit that poor girl will end up getting due to her mother's behaviour. Won't be long til she sees her mother for what she really is and turns her back like the rest of her bairns have done.
Anno its the weans they dont think on.... I feel exactly like that wae rosie with Tylor he will defo most likely get picked on... her wae vibrators...bullets.. lube... randoms in... coke use.. its a shame these weans are totally innocent but they have parents that just dont give a damn about embarrassing them....

Reactions: 13
I was just scrolling my fyp there & everybodies fave bullshitter just appeared with one of her videos when she was flying out last Monday.

Just reading the caption & it said “see you all in a few weeks” :ROFLMAO: More lies making people think she was away for weeks🥴 she really can’t help herself with her lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
just seen it there, rosies told her to meet her at the bingo on Friday Terri said ok I’ll see you Friday, then few comments down I can’t do Friday give me another day & time 🙈🤣 honestly don’t know who that Terri thinks she is, she’s a mother running around Buchanan galleries in a swim costume as if she’s some sort of model 😂 and don’t get me started on her dance videos with that other woman she’s picked that woman because she’s a big bit of a girl but the funny thing is that woman’s moves are well better than Terri.. she’s an absolute embarrassment of a woman honestly needs to get a grip of herself…
Next step after the Buchanan Galleries is Only fans 😂😂 I think she'd do well. Though everyone says Stef is lucky to have her, I think it's the other way about. Shes lucky to have him. I really don't know any guy who would let his wife or partner do that in a shopping centre. Not a supporter of them. Just think he puts up with a lot from her. Need to curb the drinking though. That would help with the weight tit thing hes doing. Hope this makes sense just took a painkiller 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jules cleaning just popped up she said today she cleans her living room every night for 4 hours🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Listening to the drugs don't work🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s no gona be posting much awww she’s another one leaving and comes back that night fs

I’m going bingo I want a kick to Terris pie

Wonky eyes is 41 she’s had a well hard paper round ma granny looks younger she’s 92

Wonky eyes is 41 she’s had a well hard paper round ma granny looks younger she’s 92
😂😂😂😂😂 Savage

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Next step after the Buchanan Galleries is Only fans 😂😂 I think she'd do well. Though everyone says Stef is lucky to have her, I think it's the other way about. Shes lucky to have him. I really don't know any guy who would let his wife or partner do that in a shopping centre. Not a supporter of them. Just think he puts up with a lot from her. Need to curb the drinking though. That would help with the weight tit thing hes doing. Hope this makes sense just took a painkiller 😂😂😂😂
omg could just imagine her doing videos promoting her only fans 😂😂😂 totally agree think the guys a saint putting up with her…

• Haha
Jules cleaning just popped up she said today she cleans her living room every night for 4 hours🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Listening to the drugs don't work🤦
don’t know how she doesn’t walk about with sun specs on in that house with all the tacky glitter stuff she has….too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
don’t know how she doesn’t walk about with sun specs on in that house with all the tacky glitter stuff she has….too much!
A was thinkin aw that gold hanging fae her looks like it could do with a wee polish but that might cause too much glare with the glitter

• Haha
I have decided after reading these comments that I too shall jump on the band wagon, see if I create a wishlist would yeez all just chip in and get me a new hoose while we are at it 🤣🤣 fs honestly pots, tablets, apple devices bunch of scroungers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
joseph_h21 He was leaving TikTok but still on bumming up Emma in comments big ride he is 🤢👹

They even tagged Emma’s mawwww I would go mental 😂😂😂👹👹

• Haha
I have decided after reading these comments that I too shall jump on the band wagon, see if I create a wishlist would yeez all just chip in and get me a new hoose while we are at it 🤣🤣 fs honestly pots, tablets, apple devices bunch of scroungers
I need a hoose to with a big back garden please.

• Haha
Totally agree my other half is so easy going but even he would be like wtf u doing hen if I started that 🤣 theres a difference between having self confidence and making a total tit of urself. No doubt we'll all be jealous for saying that but not in the slightest I just find it absolute cringe anyone doing that no matter what age 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.