Cherineandcathydoll #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THEY are wanting to be a part of our tattle gang…

They don’t care what’s wrote here but are over here idiots…

Terri you take a day aff and deal with ur children doll…. Give ur man his page back fs she fry’s my brain she’s on comments arguing with people all the time 🤦🏼‍♂️

How’s our Kyle I can’t get on TikTok yet il see ye all after I’ve put cherine to bed still awaiting for my selfie 🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just when I thought that Teri had reached peak embarrassment by dancing in a succession of Glasgow shopping centres in various states of undress at 40 odd years old, she has now proceeded to offer Rosie Bush a square go outside bingo on Friday and then promptly shat out of it moments later.

duck sake Teri.

Go pop a HRT and geez peace from your mortifying behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's that Tracey and alana all about begging for gifts on their live. Competing to to see who can get the most gifts of followers. They never stop they pair. Big Trish is wanting to play now too ffs🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What's that Tracey and alana all about begging for gifts on their live. Competing to to see who can get the most gifts of followers. They never stop they pair. Big Trish is wanting to play now too ffs🙈
Do u know it's got to the point I dont even know what's worse any more them begging or the idiots that still give to them 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do u know it's got to the point I dont even know what's worse any more them begging or the idiots that still give to them 🙈🤣
Dumb
just seen it there, rosies told her to meet her at the bingo on Friday Terri said ok I’ll see you Friday, then few comments down I can’t do Friday give me another day & time 🙈🤣 honestly don’t know who that Terri thinks she is, she’s a mother running around Buchanan galleries in a swim costume as if she’s some sort of model 😂 and don’t get me started on her dance videos with that other woman she’s picked that woman because she’s a big bit of a girl but the funny thing is that woman’s moves are well better than Terri.. she’s an absolute embarrassment of a woman honestly needs to get a grip of herself…
She's deleted her comments. Silly auld bint needs to grow up and act her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trish ain’t taken her pills today we are making her no well she’s on live with wonky eyes 👀

TRISHA UR NO TIKTOK FAMOUS NEVER EVER SAY THAT AGAIN 🤢

You lost ye purse 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 then begged fur money

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trish ain’t taken her pills today we are making her no well she’s on live with wonky eyes 👀

big a hate drama needs to pipe the duck doon :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She oan a lot of pills that what puts her weight on

IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH I get u can but no her she’s never out that bed she’s talking crap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tell Rosie I will sit with the weans so she can go down the night and batter duck out toxic Terri 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s no gona be posting much awww she’s another one leaving and comes back that night fs

Tell Rosie I will sit with the weans so she can go down the night and batter duck out toxic Terri 😂
I’m going bingo I want a kick to Terris pie

Wonky eyes is 41 she’s had a well hard paper round ma granny looks younger she’s 92

Wonky eyes is 41 she’s had a well hard paper round ma granny looks younger she’s 92

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
when my teacher asked me, Jimmy what do you want to be when you never grow up and for me there was only one answer i want to be davidtait2020 off tiktok 🤣 I love that guy man

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone stay near the bingo and want to launch bingo dabbers to stop Steph joining in & also live stream the full event

• Haha
Reactions: 10
when my teacher asked me, Jimmy what do you want to be when you never grow up and for me there was only one answer i want to be davidtait2020 off tiktok 🤣 I love that guy man

Howling

Anyone stay near the bingo and want to launch bingo dabbers to stop Steph joining in & also live stream the full event
Get gifts I would happily travel over to the bingo tattle meet up 😂

And before all tiktokers start if you all didn’t block and turn comments aff I would be writing on ur pages no here stupids

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I seen that and it's the medication that's piling the weight on her.. think she's kidding herself on🤣

The bingo duel is back on lads

number 28….in a state!!!

Ps she’s also sober. Aye nae bother and I’m the queen a Sheeba.
E7326685-C8E8-4CC7-B1F2-BC38CB63F33F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Howling

Get gifts I would happily travel over to the bingo tattle meet up 😂

And before all tiktokers start if you all didn’t block and turn comments aff I would be writing on ur pages no here stupids
It's so true they are all shouting about how noone says anything on there to them yet most of them have the comments off & block anyone that doesn't agree with them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.