Cherineandcathydoll #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was me who spoke about me being in a wheelchair then alanna brought up her sister so she wasn't looking for sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Alanna has only mentioned trolls from tik tok that she thinks may be on here Cheryl's name hasn't been mentioned? I think your good on here tired granny but thats a bare faced lie and straight up mixing. I've been watching this all day from what I seen it looked like it upset alanna someone thinking she would attack them for being in a wheelchair she's also stayed away from all drama. And for her to share her sisters story was shocked shes down to earth from what i seen Steffntonic though bingo on Friday what do yous think ?
I think you need to go back and listen to that again. Tired granny isn't mixing and correct in what she says. If in doubt read the comments where once again alana states she's on about tattle users.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Offs scottymacBlack is on the scrounge tonight too. The struggle is real troops. Aye we're all struggling but we just need to get on with it. Could you imagine if everyone struggling jumped on tt and started pitty posting. Get aff your gluteus maximus and get a job like the rest of us
Is that him with the mooth that looks like a clenched bum hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alanna is definitely loving the limelight of being tiktok famous but claims to hate being recognised 🙄 right ok 😂😂 used to like her until she had the bush disagreement and involved others showed her true colours right there zander and Stephanie dealt with it spot on! I love cheesybeano I think she’s just being sucked into a bad situation (kinda get Rosie vibes off her she sticks up for what she sees is wrong) you tattlers are awful though I’m losing sleep reading everything cause I’m invested now 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
It was me who spoke about me being in a wheelchair then alanna brought up her sister so she wasn't looking for sympathy

Is Melinda ok? It’s nothing to how you write your posts 🤣🤣🤣 xx

Pa Tom you are no longer invited to our party ya wee prick 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is Melinda ok? It’s nothing to how you write your posts 🤣🤣🤣 xx

Pa Tom you are no longer invited to our party ya wee prick 😂😂

I’d rather Alanna to Tom anyway 😂😂😂😂

I think the teoll army vid was a joke Alana wasnt being aggressive she just said about comments on here. Never mentioned a wheelchair nothing like that all she as saying is that people liked her regardless of the comments on here. Then ^^ comes on and accuses me of lying and mixing. It's something I've never done. Keep being you it's just banter. If anyone apart from blah blah thinks I was mixing and lying let me know cos I will own it and apologise. As it stands I seen a video cheryl was mentioned with 2 other names. If anyone seen it please say.

I seen it too… u ain’t mixing she’s mentioned Cheryl twice yesterday

Last edited:
I quite like Scotty really admire how hes turned his life around. And now wants to help others. Does he not have a job?I'm sure he works or goes to college.

He also done a lot for kids at xmas there.

Guys new thread time any suggestions for name?
Scotty really shown his real side when he absolutely slaughtered someone for wearing make up saying back in his days you would get your c*nt kicked in for doing anything like that and that real men don't wear make up or that. Another one who's mask was slipping he managed to turn it round and deflect it a bit and make him self look alright from it but I seen the original video it was really bad.

Reactions: 3
spaceraider.1 His no gona be posting either thank fuc* thank the lord…

See if ur no posting or leaving TikTok don’t make a song and dance just do one fs don’t need to tell TikTok fs 😂😂

Scotty really shown his real side when he absolutely slaughtered someone for wearing make up saying back in his days you would get your c*nt kicked in for doing anything like that and that real men don't wear make up or that. Another one who's mask was slipping he managed to turn it round and deflect it a bit and make him self look alright from it but I seen the original video it was really bad.

I unfollowed him then.

Reactions: 5

See if ur no posting or leaving TikTok don’t make a song and dance just do one fs don’t need to tell TikTok fs 😂😂

I unfollowed him then.
Yep coming from a man who uses more skin smoothing and teeth whitining filters on his videos than Kim kardashian he has a cheek to slaughter someone for wearing make up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I unfollowed him then.
They've no intention of leaving TT . Just looking for some 'don't go' 'tt won't be the same without you' posts. He'll be on a bad come and sleeping it off somewhere, same old same old patter

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.