Cherineandcathydoll #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody see Rosie's vid (on the Rosieandtylor account) about Terri (stefntonic)? Terri's commented telling Rosie to say it to her face not to make aimed vids.....from the woman who made an aimed video at that paulkeating the other day 🤣🤣 (I'm not the person who pointed this out to her by the way, I was too slow, wish I had got in first 🤣🤣)
she is wanting a square go with Rosie outside the bingo :ROFLMAO: what a riot of a woman! She made that video about Paul & turned comments off, mortified for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was getting called out cause people were saying uve basically just stuck the staff in saying there looking for new jobs. Obvs not hard to find out who worked that flight 🤣 a supporter calling everyone a troll who commented but she basically said in the captions staff are looking for other employment 🤣
she is as thick as mince! And so her the ones who continually stick up for her & continue to support her manic behaviour!

Reactions: 7
she is wanting a square go with Rosie outside the bingo :ROFLMAO: what a riot of a woman! She made that video about Paul & turned comments off, mortified for her!
It's no a kick in the tits aff 9pm, she'll be two thirds of the way into a bottle of gin by now....she will wake up in the morning and delete the comments 🤣🤣

• Haha
It's no a kick in the tits aff 9pm, she'll be two thirds of the way into a bottle of gin by now....she will wake up in the morning and delete the comments 🤣🤣
she has now said she can’t make it to the bingo & Rosie has to give her another day & time :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She is defo pished the night!

• Haha
Anybody see Rosie's vid (on the Rosieandtylor account) about Terri (stefntonic)? Terri's commented telling Rosie to say it to her face not to make aimed vids.....from the woman who made an aimed video at that paulkeating the other day 🤣🤣 (I'm not the person who pointed this out to her by the way, I was too slow, wish I had got in first 🤣🤣)
just seen it there, rosies told her to meet her at the bingo on Friday Terri said ok I’ll see you Friday, then few comments down I can’t do Friday give me another day & time 🙈🤣 honestly don’t know who that Terri thinks she is, she’s a mother running around Buchanan galleries in a swim costume as if she’s some sort of model 😂 and don’t get me started on her dance videos with that other woman she’s picked that woman because she’s a big bit of a girl but the funny thing is that woman’s moves are well better than Terri.. she’s an absolute embarrassment of a woman honestly needs to get a grip of herself…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cant stand that Steph & Teri 😅 I just remember when she shaved her head out of pure spite cause Rosie won shite bag if you dinny. Imagine hating someone so much you want to shave your head better then you them 😂

• Haha
I found her guys, as stated she never showed in the users but found her from a video, can count on you all to keep me up to date 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cant stand that Teri 😅 I just remember when she shaved her head out of pure spite cause Rosie won shite bag if you dinny. Imagine hating someone so much you want to shave your head better then you them 😂
it’s so embarrassing 😳 she’s an absolute riot of a woman. I could never embarrass my wains the way she does think she needs to take a step back from TikTok she thinks she’s some sort of celebrity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooooof James macs takin a couple days of cos tt is fried apparently 🤣

Oh and food fuckin banks on proving stuff🤷‍♀️ nobody cares

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oooooof James macs takin a couple days of cos tt is fried apparently 🤣

Oh and food fuckin banks on proving stuff🤷‍♀️ nobody cares
why the hell do folk announce their departure from TikTok :ROFLMAO: its no an airport!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.