Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with that Elsa, I had a nose on her Twitter a few weeks ago and she had her full on flaps out!
How does Twitter allow that!?

Reactions: 1
OMG have you seen her latest twitter!? I’m concerned she’ll have given herself a nasty dose of thrush doing that 😱 she’s going to be scratching in that prison cell!!

• Haha
OMG have you seen her latest twitter!? I’m concerned she’ll have given herself a nasty dose of thrush doing that 😱 she’s going to be scratching in that prison cell!!
Saw enough of her flaps in her early tiktok days where she would rub her minge across a fluffy chair. So no I don't wanna look she gets called bread flaps for a reason 😂

She has had so many 'besties'. I remember her once ranting about her mum and also her own 14 year old daughter cos she didn't wanna meet up with her ! Even starting on her own kids and family!
Does anyone know what happened with the original Dean she was always drinking in the pub with or the girl she was going to gym/camping with, Steve? More 'besties' that appear to have disappeared in a cloud of smoke 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why her granddaughters mum didn't speak to her for ages and now is up her arse all of a sudden ??
Heard Elsa slag her off once in a live so she must have had a fall out. That tinker bell must have 💩 on her nose she couldn’t get further up there

• Haha
Yeah that live was very odd last night, dean kept saying I don’t want to talk about it then Louise couldn’t stop asking, she was like what was she like when she went down? Weird questions to asked about a ‘loved one’ on a public platform. And the brekky thing, someone was keeping tally 😂

• Haha
Yeah that live was very odd last night, dean kept saying I don’t want to talk about it then Louise couldn’t stop asking, she was like what was she like when she went down? Weird questions to asked about a ‘loved one’ on a public platform. And the brekky thing, someone was keeping tally 😂
what was she like did he say lol

Elsas followers really are quite sad and as bad as her all running round tik tok commenting team elsa. Grow up you are grown woman acting like a bunch of kids in a playground. If you want to associate with someone who's racist and transphobic among many other things good luck to you all

Reactions: 4
Chelsey initially went live and said months before she said it was weeks that's why
Thanks, I’m new to the car crash that is Elsa Frost so just trying to catch up with what has happened 😀

Attractive of her aye.
It’s ironic the things she has been charged with because I thought Elsa was a transgender woman when I first saw her

(apologies to any transgender person reading this, I am not making a joke, I genuinely thought that)

She really is a vile, loudmouth, crude and aggressive c**t….. A Horrible person!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She won't be phased by prison but she will find it hard not being able to go live or make vids.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.