Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feska

VIP Member
I’m amazed at how ignorant she is about everything, travel, food, general knowledge etc. Clearly has a complete lack of education or understanding. She’s obviously been nowhere and done nothing. She has no clue about etiquette and no desire to learn about different cultures. She has very little conversation and extremely limited vocabulary; repeats herself constantly. She’s self obsessed, vulgar manipulative, rude, opinionated, and delusional. Can’t think of one redeeming feature. Why would anyone want to be around her negativity.

Reactions: 20

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Call me what you want for saying it, but genetics can't be changed and narcissistic, bullying, controlling masculine behaviour ooozes out of her. I said what I said 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Gos_Sip Girl

Seems like this may be an unpopular opinion but I must be one of the few that cannot stand her, think her whole "Evil Queen" persona only came about because people were finally seeing her true colours. She's one of, if not the biggest scammer/beg on any social media platform.

• Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Elsa is beyond just a bully. She's a racist, homophobic, transphobic lunatic. In the hotel she was duetting on lives and was screaming alsorts of racist remarks to a Muslim lad, it was disgusting. She does that all the time. Let's not forget she actually went to prison for racism towards her babies dad. There is not one redeemable quality about Elsa, not one. She's a vile brass who goes through life, bumming and begging off anyone and everyone. She has no actual friends, barely any contact with her children or family! She's despised in our local area! The other day a follower of hers who gifts her often expressed that she was feeling low as her partner had committed suicide etc and asked elsa who always tells her stans 'inbox me and talk about ya mental 'elfth anytime', ignored all her comments until people told her to read them and her response was... 'thats sad but I dont wanna talk about 'sad things' just mental elfth only and then ignored her for the rest of the live! Why people buy her gifts and send her money to fuel her coke habit are beyond me, people skinting themselves for her is wrong. I could go on about her all day but im not gonna! Yes Chelsey does indeed have her moments and can be just as bad... but its been to a court and the court have seen fit to deem Elsa the one who is the problem and lord knows there's been plenty of evidence to back that! Anyone who supports frost needs their head testing... she doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
This has to be the saddest holiday I’ve ever seen, imagine going all the way to italy and spending the entire time sat on live in a bar, ignoring the person you’re with???
It’s actually quite cringe ngl, like why not get offline and do some site seeing, maybe broaden your horizons a bit.

Reactions: 16

elvanse70

She’s a really nasty piece of work isn’t she. Elsa Frost isn’t an angel but EQ prodded and poked her to get the reaction she wanted, she just did the same to CLA.

When the camera goes off, EQ is a sad, lonely and insecure person sitting alone smoking weed all day in a bedsit … shes an absolute vile creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Mrskane29

VIP Member
So she's just bought Lisa Roses to cheer her up. Harwood operates exactly like a narcissistic abuser. Love bomb, insult, put down, make miserable, gaslight, love bomb, insult, put down, make miserable, gaslight.... and it keeps on repeating til they see the light!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
It has became more and more obvious the last few days that ‘evil queen’ it isn’t just an act she is genuinely a horrible entitled bitch

Reactions: 15

Dracarys.x

I lost my respect for Harwood last Summer when I subscribed to her Facebook gaming page and for weeks I enjoyed watching her play during 2nd lockdown and even played a few games with her. One day my 8 year old son decided to join in with us on a game and there were others kids playing the game with her too. My son made a little mistake and she went on a VILE rant at him calling him a little c**t and to fuck off and die, he was really upset and it wasn't banter by any means, just a purely toxic outburst. I've seen her talk to other kids like it too.

I called her out on her vile cussing and she went on to insult me and call me an "old bitch" haha I'm younger than you you daft cow! She's extremely toxic and unless you don't have a fat wallet she isn't interested.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Lonewolf

VIP Member
If I type "bread" my predictive text automatically throws up "breadflaps" still to this day hahaha makes me howl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Heyhojojo

Is she that deluded that riksta even likes her? She must have a screw loose. He doesn't like her. He's playing her. Anybody can see through that. He's taking the piss. She's just fell line hook and sinker. Thought she was a bit more tapped on than that.

Reactions: 13

Mrskane29

VIP Member
That deffo has to be the most horrendous tit job I've ever seen!

What's funny is her saying it's not nice for her to be called to thin etc when she is absolutely vulgar and vile as fuck about any curvy/larger woman! Mainly because she's jealous she'll never have the naturally born womanly figures we all have! She has repeatedly over the years put natural women down for things she hasn't got and I'm sorry but why is she allowed to scream transphobia to any negative comment she receives but natural women have to just accept the vile tirades she can go on towards them at times? Nah, I don’t suffer through periods every month to allow myself to be put down by the likes of her! And also before anyone comes at me screaming transphobia.... she's literally transphobic to trans people ALL the time and she's literally obsessed with a man (and I use that term extremely loosely in regards to pricksta) who was extremely transphobic and threatening towards her and for that I now have no sympathy whatsoever!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my days … she was pretending to cry on live this morning and blamed her behaviour on having a ‘bad temper’ 🙄🤥

NOTHING she did yesterday was done in temper, it’s all cold, calculating and cruel. She was getting a lot of negativity about her behaviour yesterday, hence the change of tune. I think she is also wary of tipping CLA over the edge and being responsible for the fallout.

All of last night’s ‘spam Chelsea’s chat and tell her she is safe’ was chilling!! It reminded me of a domestic abuser reassuring their partner that the wouldn’t hit them any more.

I think I mentioned this further up, when Harwood and Frost were falling out last year, and EF was spiralling out of control, CH was messaging folk on here with suggestions on how to ‘tip her over the edge’ by mentioning her kids etc! She’s subhuman 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick

Dracarys.x

She's always been horrible to Lisa.... she's only doing this to wind CLA fact. She hates Lisa. She doesn't even like herself really!
I agree, she's a nasty piece of work and bullies CLA. No wonder she has no real friends, just closeted Danny. There's no way that lad is straight and when people say he has a wife and kids so he can't be, so does Phil Schoffield lol.

EQ is going to crash and burn and I'll be sat with my popcorn watching it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Elsa is going to be absolutely unbearable when she gets out isn’t she - she’ll be making a point of letting everyone (Chelsey Harwood especially) what a ball she’s had in prison, the friends she’s made and how she’s going to ‘treat’ her new prison friends. These prison friends will be ‘loyal, ‘sound’ and ‘have her back’, I imagine there will be a holiday booked with one of them, this information will be illustrated with pictures of Elsa in a bikini 🤣

• Haha

Ab Fab

The whole pricksta chelsey thing is bullshit all for views and gifts. Pricksta said absolutely vile things about the trans community so why would EQ be acting like a love struck teenager now about him? 🤔

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Her life the other night she’d gone somewhere to get weed and then couldn’t seem to get a taxi although kept trying to hail one while insisting she was happy walking along a main road that looked miles out, she nearly got taken out by a bike as she was on the bike lane, then tripped over and cut her toe, then said finally there is kfc as she needed a drink and it wasn’t even a kfc just a advertising sign for it 😅 now she’s flying home.

It just made me realise how they really can’t function in the world, outside of their rooms begging life on tiktok 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

anon20

VIP Member
Well I got to say, I liked Evil queen and thought EQ was really an act, until I’ve seen her with Lisa this week. I couldn’t go on holiday with someone like that. I don’t blame Lisa for being in tears last night bless her. All EQ has done is moan, I don’t get why they went on holiday with each when they only know each other off the app! I see CLA is creeping her way back in too!

Noodlebuddy

She was downright cruel showing them holding hands before, I don't think she has a soul.

Shes also acting like a bunny boiler with all these weird lip biting videos for pricksta. 🤣