Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite interesting that someone kept asking Louise why she didn’t go to court if Elsa meant so much to her.

Clout chasing knob

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She didn’t go to court as she didn’t need to give evidence anymore and she wasn’t allowed inside the courts also
Quite interesting that someone kept asking Louise why she didn’t go to court if Elsa meant so much to her.

Clout chasing knob

She wasn't allowed inside? Imagine everyone elsa invited showing up to not be allowed in 😂

Reactions: 1
She didn’t go to court as she didn’t need to give evidence anymore and she wasn’t allowed inside the courts also
She did go to court as she pleaded guilty on the first day of her trial.

I believe Elsa had her pals gathered outside while it was going on, so I’m presuming it was that gathering Louise wasn’t there for

Yeah everyone was outside waiting Louise was suppose to go over but was called then to not come over.
She did go to court as she pleaded guilty on the first day of her trial.

I believe Elsa had her pals gathered outside while it was going on, so I’m presuming it was that gathering Louise wasn’t there for

I believe Elsa is back in court in March some time for drink driving. So I imagine if she's sentenced at that hearing she will get time added on. Im just going by comments on Chelsea's live this afternoon!

• Wow
Does anyone know why Louise is involved ? She even said it was the reason they fell out?
Louise was drunk one night on her live and was talking about Elsa and said she threw paint all over Chelseys door , that’s why they feel out then.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Elsa falls out with her own shadow always screaming at someone. I remember a time someone used her sound not even in a bad way and she started making vile threats towards them. I imagine if everyone she's made threats to had got involved elsa would have got into a lot of trouble

Reactions: 3
Elsa falls out with her own shadow always screaming at someone. I remember a time someone used her sound not even in a bad way and she started making vile threats towards them. I imagine if everyone she's made threats to had got involved elsa would have got into a lot of trouble
She has had so many 'besties'. I remember her once ranting about her mum and also her own 14 year old daughter cos she didn't wanna meet up with her ! Even starting on her own kids and family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.