Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both as bad as each other Chelsea is lapping it up and definitely wasn’t innocent. I followed it all as it played out last year. Chelsea knew what she was doing she wound and wound her
Up. Elsa is too manic or whatever it is to have any control with what comes out. Do I think she deserved jail, yeah I do because of her history and the threats but it doesn’t mean Chelsea is sitting there as innocent as she makes
Out

I’d have a lot more
Respect for Chelsea if she admitted her part and now left it

Reactions: 6
Omg I’ve not read the thread but whenever I see or hear about Chelsey Harwood, it makes me realise I’m still traumatised from that vodka bottle video years and years ago 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Neither of them have lived honest life's but when I saw it all unfolding even I would of gone to pay Chelsea a visit. She's a vile person who purposely causes drama just like she still does on the app.

Reactions: 7
Chelsea is not an actress. None of her personas are actually a persona they are just the real chelsea and she thinks saying they are an act gets her less backlash. She's being her true self 😂

Reactions: 9
Chelsea is not an actress. None of her personas are actually a persona they are just the real chelsea and she thinks saying they are an act gets her less backlash. She's being her true self 😂
Yep, if anything I think when she's being nice is the act 😂

Anyone who has fallen that the vileness is just an act are idiots

I was around last year for all of the Chelsey v Elsa stuff. Chelsey was befriending (yes, even on here ;) ) anyone who has fallen out with or criticised Elsa, if they were a bit simple or vulnerable even better. She would then give them bullets to fire against Elsa and stand back and rub her hands with glee.

Does anyone remember a girl that flaps met on holiday, they fell out (standard! Elsa does with everyone!) she was naive and daft, Chelsey took her and Chrissy Gee (drugs/alcohol mental ill health) under her wing and used them like puppets to goad Elsa.

There’s a reason she has no real life friends.
She’s a bleeping sociopath!

I was around last year for all of the Chelsey v Elsa stuff. Chelsey was befriending (yes, even on here ;) ) anyone who has fallen out with or criticised Elsa, if they were a bit simple or vulnerable even better. She would then give them bullets to fire against Elsa and stand back and rub her hands with glee.

Does anyone remember a girl that flaps met on holiday, they fell out (standard! Elsa does with everyone!) she was naive and daft, Chelsey took her and Chrissy Gee (drugs/alcohol mental ill health) under her wing and used them like puppets to goad Elsa.

Yeah ashleigh and you’re right everyone elsa had beef with Chelsea went to

Elsa does turn on everyone eventually though

Reactions: 2

Ashleigh!!!

Elsa was screaming murder at a girl called Sarah the other night that she shared a cell with in prison! Monday night at the hotel it all kicked off about 2/3 in the morning... threatening this Sarah one! So thats another friend less!

Reactions: 4
Elsa does turn on everyone & that's why her friendships seem so intense. She buys her friends or wants them to go above and beyond for her 24/7. As soon as something doesn't suit her she rips them down to nothing. She does the same with her own family. She's called them all out on social media.

Reactions: 3
Ashleigh!!!

Elsa was screaming murder at a girl called Sarah the other night that she shared a cell with in prison! Monday night at the hotel it all kicked off about 2/3 in the morning... threatening this Sarah one! So thats another friend less!

That Sarah, isn’t she a girl she bought a necklace for who she’s been mates with for years ? Apart from the girl who works in the shop I don’t know one person she hasn’t fell out with

She went hard on that Chrissy gee lad. He’s a right hot mess but I think he’s a good heart

That Sarah, isn’t she a girl she bought a necklace for who she’s been mates with for years ? Apart from the girl who works in the shop I don’t know one person she hasn’t fell out with

She went hard on that Chrissy gee lad. He’s a right hot mess but I think he’s a good heart
Sarah Arnold her name is! Think she's a manc girl, dark haired, was in prison with her years ago!

yeah I remember Chrissy gee proving he didn’t have HIV because some of the rumours were awful.

It was crazy when it all went off, but agree with others her about Chelsey she knew what she was doing and she knew how to wind Elsa up, it’s unfortunate Elsa didn’t have good advice and couldn’t resist the temptation to fire back.

Tbf that drama got me through a big portion of lockdown 😂

• Haha
Chrissy gee has a serious drink and drug problem. He definitely still cares about Elsa the way he speaks about her but he won’t admit it. He was on tiktok live the night before Elsa went to court and he said she sexually assaulted him🙈

• Wow
They had been close for years, they would have made it up if it hadn’t been for Chelsey getting involved .. that wound Elsa up so much that she totally lost it and said such awful things to Chrissy that there was no going back.

I sound like I’m sticking up for Elsa in my posts, I’m not she’s an absolute wrongun, but I feel her behaviour is more organic, whereas Chelsey is self-serving and calculated

Reactions: 8
Elsa has lost all her long term friends over the last few years there was Chrissy and another lad they'd been friends for years. I think drugs and alcohol is a huge problem with them lot. Elsa needs banning off social media. I'm not on other sites such as bigo or whatever its called so don't know if the screaming carry on has been over there too.
With chelsey I had begun to like her again recently but there's times I've not liked her. I think if she carries on posting things at elsa and her mates then people are going to turn against her as well. I dont believe in begging but sadly too many do it

I remember that girl that elsa befriended on holiday and chelsey got friendly with her and chrissy, I can't remember which one but one of them outed the girl for having sniff on a live it was so awkward to watch, this girl had a job and kids and I remember this live because she didn't like what was being said at all

I remember that girl that elsa befriended on holiday and chelsey got friendly with her and chrissy, I can't remember which one but one of them outed the girl for having sniff on a live it was so awkward to watch, this girl had a job and kids and I remember this live because she didn't like what was being said at all
Maybe Ashley?

They had been close for years, they would have made it up if it hadn’t been for Chelsey getting involved .. that wound Elsa up so much that she totally lost it and said such awful things to Chrissy that there was no going back.

I sound like I’m sticking up for Elsa in my posts, I’m not she’s an absolute wrongun, but I feel her behaviour is more organic, whereas Chelsey is self-serving and calculated
I don't think Chrissy could have ever forgave her. She told everyone he had HIV, put semi nude photos of him online in lingerie, I'm pretty sure she was also nasty about his situation when he was raped. The level of co dependency and almost like Stockholm syndrome vibes he had with Elsa when he would go on tiktok sobbing for her broke my heart. I truly hope he managed to break the connection and never ever goes back.

Reactions: 5
Maybe Ashley?

I don't think Chrissy could have ever forgave her. She told everyone he had HIV, put semi nude photos of him online in lingerie, I'm pretty sure she was also nasty about his situation when he was raped. The level of co dependency and almost like Stockholm syndrome vibes he had with Elsa when he would go on tiktok sobbing for her broke my heart. I truly hope he managed to break the connection and never ever goes back.
Yeah elsa was really bad to chrissy I think that's how chelsey got involved with him as she felt sorry for him like the rest of us. What elsa has done to him is totally unforgivable she had got him into a state with drugs and dressed him up in her underwear then used them in revenge, he could actually of had her done for what she did but he would never of wanted her in trouble no matter what

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.