Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pure speculation…I reckon she’ll will have taken one of those tiny phones in with her! Can’t do tiktok from those though 😂

Pure speculation…I reckon she’ll will have taken one of those tiny phones in with her! Can’t do tiktok from those though 😂
I dread to think which orifice she would have smuggled a phone in with. If her Fan is as big as her gob it won’t have stayed put, unless it’s a 1980’s mobile the size of a brick and it’s wedged in under the tracksuit 😂

If Chelsea has any credibility about her then she won't discuss it and leave it be now. But I can't see her doing that as it brings her attention, gifts and PayPal 🙄

Reactions: 1
Elsas followers really are quite sad and as bad as her all running round tik tok commenting team elsa. Grow up you are grown woman acting like a bunch of kids in a playground. If you want to associate with someone who's racist and transphobic among many other things good luck to you all
Her 'fans' are the worst !

I would how loved to have seen elsa reaction when Louise got pregnant. I'm sure her sure was only about 16

Reactions: 1
Glad that there’s a thread for her. She’s vile, she gets away with being vile cause she says that "Evil Queen" is just acting, also she’s one of the biggest begs I’ve ever seen on social media and just like The Manley Family etc who take gifts from young people, used to watch her Facebook Gaming lives and some of the gifters were definitely under 18 some I’d say where still in school 🥴

Reactions: 7
Elsa is beyond just a bully. She's a racist, homophobic, transphobic lunatic. In the hotel she was duetting on lives and was screaming alsorts of racist remarks to a Muslim lad, it was disgusting. She does that all the time. Let's not forget she actually went to prison for racism towards her babies dad. There is not one redeemable quality about Elsa, not one. She's a vile brass who goes through life, bumming and begging off anyone and everyone. She has no actual friends, barely any contact with her children or family! She's despised in our local area! The other day a follower of hers who gifts her often expressed that she was feeling low as her partner had committed suicide etc and asked elsa who always tells her stans 'inbox me and talk about ya mental 'elfth anytime', ignored all her comments until people told her to read them and her response was... 'thats sad but I dont wanna talk about 'sad things' just mental elfth only and then ignored her for the rest of the live! Why people buy her gifts and send her money to fuel her coke habit are beyond me, people skinting themselves for her is wrong. I could go on about her all day but im not gonna! Yes Chelsey does indeed have her moments and can be just as bad... but its been to a court and the court have seen fit to deem Elsa the one who is the problem and lord knows there's been plenty of evidence to back that! Anyone who supports frost needs their head testing... she doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself.
Is her name actually Elsa Frost?

Haven't watched Chelsey for ages but oh my god people are still paying for them crappy rice pearls from China?! That cost about 50p? £25? What is wrong with these people? And she's a robbing bastard for selling them at that price!

Reactions: 2
I can’t stop laughing that she called herself a workaholic on tonight’s pearl party stream 😂 people think I’m lazy come back to me when your a workaholic like me 🤣 then mentioned doing the pearls, twitch streaming and evil queen and on top of that running her house and shopping never ending apparently

Sorry Chelsey but flogging tit pearls and necklaces overpriced, playing Fornite and scrounging for gifts on TikTok does not make you a workaholic. She and others on TikTok need a reality check they may think that what they do is hard work but in reality it’s not.

I can see chelsey getting into bother before long as justice is being served for the abuse she's been receiving and now she is posting all the time about elsa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.