Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was still at it in the days running up to court, threatening to bash everyone's head in if she saw them at court. She thinks she's the hulk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She could of pled not guilty... like she said she was and gone through the trial... she was so confident she'd done nothing wrong.... so why didn't she?
In elsas head she doesn’t believe she’s guilty, she’s sees the things she did as retaliation and defending herself but there was evidence there ofcourse to prove she was guilty but Elsa herself doesn’t see it that way she believes she’s not whether she plead guilty or not.

Reactions: 1
What elsa believes and what is the truth is 2 very different things

Reactions: 5
In elsas head she doesn’t believe she’s guilty, she’s sees the things she did as retaliation and defending herself but there was evidence there ofcourse to prove she was guilty but Elsa herself doesn’t see it that way she believes she’s not whether she plead guilty or not.
But if I was the hard case she tries to portray herself as... I would absolutely under no circumstances plead guilty if I thought I wasn't. I'd take the time, like she said she would.

She’ll be out in 8 weeks time anyways it’ll be like a holiday to her so I doubt she even cares ahh Chelseys karma next anyways😊

Reactions: 2
Good the woman deserves it her eyes are pure evil u can see badness in them
What goes around comes around stupid tart thinks she’s hard as duck when in reality she’s a granny with a face liked a slapped arse don’t let the filters fool ya

Reactions: 4
Will still be on her record now if she abuses anyone again like she always does if they report her she could be in jail a lot longer. Imagine how she would react if someone racially abused her family

She done the same with Rosie Bush I know she’s a mouth piece to but u can’t go around intimating people calling trans people man head being vile and racist and get away with it I’m only surprised deans lasted this long cause the rest don’t

Reactions: 2
Will still be on her record now if she abuses anyone again like she always does if they report her she could be in jail a lot longer. Imagine how she would react if someone racially abused her family
She racially abuses them herself, got the record to prove it 😅

Does anyone know why her granddaughters mum didn't speak to her for ages and now is up her arse all of a sudden ??

Does anyone know why her granddaughters mum didn't speak to her for ages and now is up her arse all of a sudden ??
It's the same with most her family members, she's abused them all online then went back to them. She was calling her grandaughters mum every name under the sun!

It's the same with most her family members, she's abused them all online then went back to them. She was calling her grandaughters mum every name under the sun!
I think she is scared of Elsa and just arse licks her to keep her happy! That baby was conceived on a one night stand lol imagine meeting Elsa knowing she is related to your baby!

I remember Elsa going to her house

I guess cause she was out but still on good behaviour plus all the other threats she made

All as bad as each other

What’s thoughts on Elsa mate dean precious
That Dean is a strange one...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.