Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are peoples views on chelsey?
I couldn't stand her at one point then she went off tiktok and now she's back and doesn't seem to be as nasty as she was in the past

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think she's funny, I think people who interact with her know what they're signing up for

Reactions: 3
Didn't like her, she kept coming up on my FYP. I now follow her and she cracks me up.

Her banging on about having free electric and how she's flicking lights on, doing washing etc for shits and giggles killed me off.

Reactions: 2
She’s hilarious!!! There’s something about her that I can’t help but like and her evil queen lives were hysterical. One of my faves was when a girl went live with her and she said she had autism and I think she didn’t realise you’d go live with Chelsey to get ripped apart, as soon as Chelsey realised that she was lovely to the girl.

Reactions: 5
I think she is great says it how it is people think she's stupid but she's far from it

Reactions: 3
Can't stand her, saw a change in her when she came onto tiktok a reformed character then spent the majority of her time making videos back and forth with Elsa. Thought she had stopped all her drama, that weird persona she made as well the evil queen just to say what she liked was too far as well. She would go live mocking people. Told a kid to set fire to their parents house during the night. She was pretending to be bed bound and disabled asking people to send her money. She's a fantasist, baffles me how she's still gets away with all the nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she is on the ball with spotting whats what. She put a well known beg in their place the other night.

Ok so I think she goes too far. When she does
Lives with people she can be absolutely wicked. When she’s not being a 🍆 she’s pretty funny and seems nice

court Monday with Elsa
I think elsa will be
Going down

Reactions: 1
Ok so I think she goes too far. When she does
Lives with people she can be absolutely wicked. When she’s not being a 🍆 she’s pretty funny and seems nice

court Monday with Elsa
I think elsa will be
Going down
What's the beef with her and elsa?

Reactions: 1
What's the beef with her and elsa?
started well over a year ago. Elsa has beef with Rosie bush and Elsa and Chelsea were good mates in real life

Chelsea commented on roses video and elsa lost her tit called her a tit mate, you know how she goes off and then they had so many videos back and forth
Apparently elsa was threatening to kick her in and turned up at her flat a few times

I don’t know much than that
Elsa been to prison a few times and I think she had to be on best behavior

I think that Katy b has also made statements against her

started well over a year ago. Elsa has beef with Rosie bush and Elsa and Chelsea were good mates in real life

Chelsea commented on roses video and elsa lost her tit called her a tit mate, you know how she goes off and then they had so many videos back and forth
Apparently elsa was threatening to kick her in and turned up at her flat a few times

I don’t know much than that
Elsa been to prison a few times and I think she had to be on best behavior

I think that Katy b has also made statements against her
I remember the videos of elsa turning up outside Chelsea flat saying she was too scared to come down. Then a day later Chelsea was videoing herself walking down street. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I joined here when the elsa frost threads were live and I was hooked. Fun times until people kept getting carried away so the threads were locked for good. Chelsea came on here if I recall during that time, arl breadflaps as Elsa became known. Think most people were team Chelsea from memory. Look for the Elsa threads you’ll find plenty of Chelsea stuff there

Reactions: 6
I like her, been following her since August 2020 and used to watch her Evil Queen Live every single night between November 2020 and March/April 2021 as it was always hilarious and I had nothing else to do on furlough. She recently brought Evil Queen Live back as her Facebook gaming contract has come to an end which means she has more time to do other stuff.

Breadflaps deserves to go down, the vile scumbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One thing I don’t like about her is what she can be like with gifts on TikTok lives, comes across really beggy.

Seems like this may be an unpopular opinion but I must be one of the few that cannot stand her, think her whole "Evil Queen" persona only came about because people were finally seeing her true colours. She's one of, if not the biggest scammer/beg on any social media platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.