Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be more than that, Chelsey was as bad as Banterflaps … she did a lot of background stirring

I remember Elsa going to her house

I guess cause she was out but still on good behaviour plus all the other threats she made

All as bad as each other

What’s thoughts on Elsa mate dean precious

If I had to pull one of them out of a burning building it would be flaps. She’s an absolute hole, but has MH issues and ADHD which could explain her erratic, aggressive behaviour. Harwood, on the other hand is lazy, sly, and has a rotten core

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They were just as bad as each other at times but when chelsey shut up about it or didn't say anything Elsa wouldn't let it lie. During this she didn't only terrorise chelsey she went on a rampage making her "best friend" Chrissys life hell, moved onto Katie bee. She couldn't even go live without saying something transphobic. But hey this won't change her she'll come out and say she was top dog and had everyone kissing her arse 😂

Reactions: 1
They were just as bad as each other at times but when chelsey shut up about it or didn't say anything Elsa wouldn't let it lie. During this she didn't only terrorise chelsey she went on a rampage making her "best friend" Chrissys life hell, moved onto Katie bee. She couldn't even go live without saying something transphobic. But hey this won't change her she'll come out and say she was top dog and had everyone kissing her arse 😂
Except Chelsey didn’t shut up, she was busy in the background befriending Flaps’ ex mates and giving people bullets to fire … as soon as Elsa fell out with someone (Chrissy Gee, Ashleigh) she’d be there as a ‘shoulder to cry on’ then act all innocent when Flaps lost her tit!!

She was in Facebook and Reddit groups (and here!) and got people to troll Flaps mercilessly, she would regularly encourage people to try and tip her over the edge.

Reactions: 3
Except Chelsey didn’t shut up, she was busy in the background befriending Flaps’ ex mates and giving people bullets to fire … as soon as Elsa fell out with someone (Chrissy Gee, Ashleigh) she’d be there as a ‘shoulder to cry on’ then act all innocent when Flaps lost her tit!!

She was in Facebook and Reddit groups (and here!) and got people to troll Flaps mercilessly, she would regularly encourage people to try and tip her over the edge.
I followed the full thing. There were times when chelsey was going about her weird evil queen persona & flaps was still making videos about her or saying something she found it impossible to go live without mentioning something about chelsey.. I'm not saying she's innocent. But I'm also not one to use mental health as an excuse to be a tit bleep either.

Reactions: 2
I followed the full thing. There were times when chelsey was going about her weird evil queen persona & flaps was still making videos about her or saying something she found it impossible to go live without mentioning something about chelsey.. I'm not saying she's innocent. But I'm also not one to use mental health as an excuse to be a tit bleep either.
I agree, trust me, I’m really not an Elsa Frost fan - she’s an hole! I just dislike Harwood more

Elsa is beyond just a bully. She's a racist, homophobic, transphobic lunatic. In the hotel she was duetting on lives and was screaming alsorts of racist remarks to a Muslim lad, it was disgusting. She does that all the time. Let's not forget she actually went to prison for racism towards her babies dad. There is not one redeemable quality about Elsa, not one. She's a vile brass who goes through life, bumming and begging off anyone and everyone. She has no actual friends, barely any contact with her children or family! She's despised in our local area! The other day a follower of hers who gifts her often expressed that she was feeling low as her partner had committed suicide etc and asked elsa who always tells her stans 'inbox me and talk about ya mental 'elfth anytime', ignored all her comments until people told her to read them and her response was... 'thats sad but I dont wanna talk about 'sad things' just mental elfth only and then ignored her for the rest of the live! Why people buy her gifts and send her money to fuel her coke habit are beyond me, people skinting themselves for her is wrong. I could go on about her all day but im not gonna! Yes Chelsey does indeed have her moments and can be just as bad... but its been to a court and the court have seen fit to deem Elsa the one who is the problem and lord knows there's been plenty of evidence to back that! Anyone who supports frost needs their head testing... she doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 17
Her racism is one of the most shocking things ever considering her son is black.

Elsa pleaded guilty of all charges against her, transphobic abuse, harassment criminal damage etc. If she wasn't guilty she wouldn't said she was, I'm sorry but elsa is where she should be. You can't make excuses for people's behaviour because of adhd etc. When chelsey went quiet and stopped responding elsa never stopped the abuse and that's probably why she got sent down if she'd have stopped she may have got away with a caution

Reactions: 6
Her racism is one of the most shocking things ever considering her son is black.
EXACTLY!! If I was him I wouldn't want a thing to do with her!

And did any see the way she spoke to the cat and launched it out of the living room on Tuesday night? She literally screamed in her cats face she'd rip every hair off its body if it scratched her tacky window sill again! Says alot about a person when they arent nice to animals!! Let's not forget she kept that poor dog locked up in a shed outside 24/7.... at least Chelsey worships her dog!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Sh
Elsa pleaded guilty of all charges against her, transphobic abuse, harassment criminal damage etc. If she wasn't guilty she wouldn't said she was, I'm sorry but elsa is where she should be. You can't make excuses for people's behaviour because of adhd etc. When chelsey went quiet and stopped responding elsa never stopped the abuse and that's probably why she got sent down if she'd have stopped she may have got away with a caution
The reason she would of pleaded guilty is to have her sentence reduced not because she believes she is.

Sh

The reason she would of pleaded guilty is to have her sentence reduced not because she believes she is.
Nah, she was screaming about never ever saying she was guilty about it and that prison didn't bother her. She's all mouth no trousers!

She is guilty as sin there is no chance anyone would plead guilty to such crimes if she never did it. Court found her guilty with plenty of evidence. She is a vile cretin who is abusive in many ways

Nah, she was screaming about never ever saying she was guilty about it and that prison didn't bother her. She's all mouth no trousers!
Yeah well if your getting told you either plead guilty and get 18 weeks or not guilty and get 18 months of course she’s going to plead guilty regardless of what she said , anyone would🤷🏽‍♀️

She could of pled not guilty... like she said she was and gone through the trial... she was so confident she'd done nothing wrong.... so why didn't she?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.