Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was trying to find out what happened then saw here about Chelsea’s live. Crazy!! 18 months isn’t a short sentence, Elsa was saying it would only be about 12 weeks 😳 I wonder what will happen to her house?

Reactions: 2
Was trying to find out what happened then saw here about Chelsea’s live. Crazy!! 18 months isn’t a short sentence, Elsa was saying it would only be about 12 weeks 😳 I wonder what will happen to her house?
And her kids, dont they live with her?

Kids don’t live with her and her brother is staying in her house , I know the council keeps it for a certain amount of time I don’t what will happen if she has to serve the whole 18 months. Chelsey is an evil witch that’s all I’m saying.
And her kids, dont they live with her?

Reactions: 2
Her kids have nothing to do with her I don't think there was some do ages ago when Brandon stopped her seeing her granddaughter. It serves her right she deserves it 18 months chelsey thinks she will do 9 inside. She pleaded guilty to it all

Reactions: 1
I forgotten what the charges are but she’ll probably be eligible for tag so will probably only actually do 4.5 months in prison.

Chelsey was just as bad in some parts! And then befriending Katie bee who actually took part in the crime Elsa was sent down for 🙄
Her kids have nothing to do with her I don't think there was some do ages ago when Brandon stopped her seeing her granddaughter. It serves her right she deserves it 18 months chelsey thinks she will do 9 inside. She pleaded guilty to it all

Reactions: 3
Just saw Chelsey say she got it wrong it is only 18 weeks, so 9 weeks inside… a lot different to 1.5 years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.