Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is about chelsey but since it's a court case involving her... Elsas pal dean has set up a PayPal in last few weeks for donations to make Elsas "stay in the hotel" meaning prison, easier. What an absolute joke 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I know this is about chelsey but since it's a court case involving her... Elsas pal dean has set up a PayPal in last few weeks for donations to make Elsas "stay in the hotel" meaning prison, easier. What an absolute joke 😂
oh so are they not staying in a hotel ? I watched a live where he kept saying she’s payingI for a hotel ?
he’s a massive beg he was on the other night looking for money to tale elsa out as he doesn’t get paid
There’s something about him he’s got a proper nasty side can tell

Reactions: 3
oh so are they not staying in a hotel ? I watched a live where he kept saying she’s payingI for a hotel ?
he’s a massive beg he was on the other night looking for money to tale elsa out as he doesn’t get paid
There’s something about him he’s got a proper nasty side can tell
I think they might be staying in hotel for the trial but elsa was even live showing things like tracksuits and stuff she's packed incase she's going on a "holiday" ie a jail sentence and was thanking dean for making a PayPal for donations. She's invited people along to court to watch as well.

Dean was just a random guy she would go live with all the time, one night he went live in his carers uniform at work and sat on the live for ages instead of working so chelsea reported him and he got sacked.

Reactions: 6
I think they might be staying in hotel for the trial but elsa was even live showing things like tracksuits and stuff she's packed incase she's going on a "holiday" ie a jail sentence and was thanking dean for making a PayPal for donations. She's invited people along to court to watch as well.

Dean was just a random guy she would go live with all the time, one night he went live in his carers uniform at work and sat on the live for ages instead of working so chelsea reported him and he got sacked.
oh was that him? I remember something like that

does anyone know what the charges are against Elsa ?

Yeah after it they became friends. I'm honestly not sure, I'm guessing harassment is up there.
I watched the fall out as it happened. Elsa loses her 💩 way too quick and I do think she was in the wrong. I would trust Elsa more than Chelsea mind you

who’s looking after her house has she said

Reactions: 2
I watched the fall out as it happened. Elsa loses her 💩 way too quick and I do think she was in the wrong. I would trust Elsa more than Chelsea mind you

who’s looking after her house has she said
Yeah I saw it too. I think after a wee while chelsey enjoyed pushing Elsas buttons. I remember her rounding loads of people up to phone the police to get elsa in trouble and it wasn't because she was scared or in danger it was because she found it funny. Honestly I'm not sure, will she be allowed to keep her house if she's in jail? Does she still have a dog & cats?

Reactions: 1
Yeah I saw it too. I think after a wee while chelsey enjoyed pushing Elsas buttons. I remember her rounding loads of people up to phone the police to get elsa in trouble and it wasn't because she was scared or in danger it was because she found it funny. Honestly I'm not sure, will she be allowed to keep her house if she's in jail? Does she still have a dog & cats?
shegot rid of the dog. Was a lovely think and stuck in the shed constantly poor thing. Hopefully it’s got a good home now

the cats I’ve seen one of them on her live Recently

she’s spent a lot on that house, if it’s council not sure what will happen

she’d be gutted
With court so close and her going on about the Julie girl and kicking her in, if the courts see that she will defo go down. She doesn’t do herself any favours such a loose canon

I've followed Chelsey on various platforms through the years, she's the biggest beg of them all, teeth, pearls, Christmas baubles shite, why doesn't she get a job? Mind you sickness are funding her so....
Dean said on his love the other day him and Elsa have booked to stay at Thornton Hall today?? I remember CH getting him the sack, I was watching live and she was telling everyone to ring his work. Him and Elsa are as thick as theives, he's gone quite cocky now. And I havent seen his daughter for ages? Elsa said on his lives she might have found a new sugar daddy.

Reactions: 7
shegot rid of the dog. Was a lovely think and stuck in the shed constantly poor thing. Hopefully it’s got a good home now

the cats I’ve seen one of them on her live Recently

she’s spent a lot on that house, if it’s council not sure what will happen

she’d be gutted
With court so close and her going on about the Julie girl and kicking her in, if the courts see that she will defo go down. She doesn’t do herself any favours such a loose canon
Yeah it's council she doesn't own it. The council had to put in plastic windows at one point she was hated so much. Well I'm guessing it was like unsmashable plastic.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Looks like courts 9am on Thursday morning looking at her TikToks. Tonight's hotel stay is with Dean at Thornton Hall. God help the poor buggers that end up in the next room to that pair 😬😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe, she said something about seeing people at court today & seeing people at court on Thursday. I'm not sure how all that goes really
You can look up court listings on the day if you know which court it's at

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.