Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Followed her until she started with the Chelsea's minions stuff..this was after she saw she was getting support on here and started calling her tik tok followers Minions, she really let it go to her head.

Reactions: 3
Seems like this may be an unpopular opinion but I must be one of the few that cannot stand her, think her whole "Evil Queen" persona only came about because people were finally seeing her true colours. She's one of, if not the biggest scammer/beg on any social media platform.
Isn't she 😂, when she was pretending to be bedbound and people were sending her donations. All she was doing was smoking weed and laughing at them. She wasn't bedbound it was just all a lie.

Reactions: 1
I used to know her by her deadname a long time ago. Haven’t thought about her in years, seeing this thread just brought it all back. Off to follow now!

Reactions: 3
Ooh Chelsey Harwood I noticed she was lurking around again! She seems less obnoxious this time round but I still don’t think she’s a nice person. I think she is back to try and wind Banterflaps up before the court case next week.

She’s totally dishonest and ran a raffle last year (well I think it was the year before actually) and people sent her £20 each to enter, she then was going to pick 5 names out if a hat split the money and send it to them, except her PayPal got mysteriously ‘locked’ for 6mths and apparently 3 people are still waiting!!! it was about £500 she didn’t pay out from memory

that was all to wind Banterflaps up too - she went through a stage of doing single mum giveaways! They’re as bad as each other, Chelsey is definitely more manipulative and calculating though.

I used to know her by her deadname a long time ago. Haven’t thought about her in years, seeing this thread just brought it all back. Off to follow now!
Ahe transitioned quite young didn’t she?

Reactions: 2
I remember that PayPal raffle, absolute mugs they were for sending her anything. She's been scamming people for years, from benefit fraud, to dodgy teeth whitening, and begging off Tik Tok, she's absolutely vile.

Reactions: 7
I remember that PayPal raffle, absolute mugs they were for sending her anything. She's been scamming people for years, from benefit fraud, to dodgy teeth whitening, and begging off Tik Tok, she's absolutely vile.
Yes you’re right - she has. She was live the other day, and a woman came on who she’d scammed during the previous Pearl party days.

Shes totally untrustworthy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooh Chelsey Harwood I noticed she was lurking around again! She seems less obnoxious this time round but I still don’t think she’s a nice person. I think she is back to try and wind Banterflaps up before the court case next week.

She’s totally dishonest and ran a raffle last year (well I think it was the year before actually) and people sent her £20 each to enter, she then was going to pick 5 names out if a hat split the money and send it to them, except her PayPal got mysteriously ‘locked’ for 6mths and apparently 3 people are still waiting!!! it was about £500 she didn’t pay out from memory

that was all to wind Banterflaps up too - she went through a stage of doing single mum giveaways! They’re as bad as each other, Chelsey is definitely more manipulative and calculating though.

Ahe transitioned quite young didn’t she?
Yeah she did, can’t remember exactly when though. She used to work in KFC

Reactions: 2
Is Elsa going to court tomorrow cause of Chelsea? I’ve no idea what’s going on. Just saw Elsa on a live saying stuff but not sure who it’s about?

Is Elsa going to court tomorrow cause of Chelsea? I’ve no idea what’s going on. Just saw Elsa on a live saying stuff but not sure who it’s about?
Someone said here court is tomorrow. It'll be for all the drama between them during the first lockdown.

I think Elsa and Katie Bee went round and threw paint on Chelsey’s door, Katie Bee then switched sides and gave evidence to the police about Elsa .. hence the vitriol towards her.

I think Elsa and Katie Bee went round and threw paint on Chelsey’s door, Katie Bee then switched sides and gave evidence to the police about Elsa .. hence the vitriol towards her.
That was months after the drama started as well, so there will be a lot of stuff before then.

Ok so I think she goes too far. When she does
Lives with people she can be absolutely wicked. When she’s not being a 🍆 she’s pretty funny and seems nice

court Monday with Elsa
I think elsa will be
Going down
I just saw elsas live I assumed it was court over that katie B girl didn't realise it was chelsey. Elsas pretty much said jail time but also said I'll see you on Monday. Which won't help the situation at all

Elsa is saying on her live she’s going to kick the tit out of whoever she sees in court tomorrow

Elsa is pretty certain she’s going to go down for it, she doesn’t seem bothered though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.