Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually knew someone who went out with Donny seems like a lifetime ago when she was that Chelsea lol

Reactions: 5
I hope she does something for mankind while she’s in Styal, and splatters Savanna Brockhill all over

Reactions: 6
He'll be begging for money to top up elsas phone etc sadly people will do it. He was live the night she was sent down begging for lions

Reactions: 2
Exactly what he's being doing tonight too!! 'Oh id just die if someone sent me a lion... oh don't be sending me one!' Then accepts money into PayPal for one? Gross!

Reactions: 1
@Aura 00000 I'm sure that's the profile but a recording of a phone call Elsa made from jail. I'm not sure that's right but anyway she,s never going to change saying what she's saying on there.

That Louise is something else 😬🙈 Never seem such a bum licking beg in all my days, it's embarrassing to watch. Just opened my Tiktok and the first video that pops up is a call from Elsa with Louise quite happily giving out her mobile number to god knows who can see 🤣🤣🤣 She will be moaning in the next couple of days she's being trolled and God knows what else. Thick just isn't the word!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Louise is something else 😬🙈 Never seem such a bum licking beg in all my days, it's embarrassing to watch. Just opened my Tiktok and the first video that pops up is a call from Elsa with Louise quite happily giving out her mobile number to god knows who can see 🤣🤣🤣 She will be moaning in the next couple of days she's being trolled and God knows what else. Thick just isn't the word!!
Yes I think that's the video I meant but did not get the profile name right.

Reactions: 3
He's changed so much since he met her. Weres the other Dean? He was her "bestie".
Louise was embarrassing on Thursday night, half pissed telling everyone that the money she earned was going towards taking "My Elsa" out for a meal, her names not even bleeping Elsa!!! What's wrong with these people??

Reactions: 4
You'd think ot was her first time inside the way they are going on

He's changed so much since he met her. Weres the other Dean? He was her "bestie".
Louise was embarrassing on Thursday night, half pissed telling everyone that the money she earned was going towards taking "My Elsa" out for a meal, her names not even bleeping Elsa!!! What's wrong with these people??
God that Louise and Dean are horrible begs! Louise getting jealous saying she thought she would get the first phone call!

Both of them are carers as well...

Reactions: 3
God that Louise and Dean are horrible begs! Louise getting jealous saying she thought she would get the first phone call!

Both of them are carers as well...
Dean lost his job as a carer, he was like with Louise last week saying he's got some interviews coming up. Did he land another job as a carer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.