Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the Liverpool echo. He's currently doing 2 years as a breach of a suspected he got when he assaulted bread flaps with a beer keg. This time he pulled a machete on a bouncer in a club. If I find the article I will post it x
Thats not dean, thats Luke Browne. Dean lives in his mas box room, breadflaps has probably fell out with him again!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was gonana say.....not Dean surely.....bit of a soft shite 😂 she’s defo fell out with him. He used to follow her round like a little puppy.

Reactions: 1
Who was that other skinny kid Elsa had a big falling out with and he was always outside in a dressing gown smoking? He used to do some nasty retaliation vids. Is he still on TT?
Didn't Nohun have a run in with Chelsea as well? Seems like ages ago now but it was certainly entertaining for lockdown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who was that other skinny kid Elsa had a big falling out with and he was always outside in a dressing gown smoking? He used to do some nasty retaliation vids. Is he still on TT?
Didn't Nohun have a run in with Chelsea as well? Seems like ages ago now but it was certainly entertaining for lockdown 🤣
That was Ste Lee who was another one with drug/drink and mental health issues who shouldn't be allowed on social media. Not helpful at all. They had a falling out over some WhatsApp group. Seriously I have all this shite with my teenage daughter.

• Haha
My daughter is 12 and I've been dealing with WhatsApp fall outs for what is quite normal child like behaviour. Elsa is 39 and behaves like a young child. I dont think this Dean she hangs with now is going to do much favours for her he's everywhere posting stuff trying to rial things up

Reactions: 2
That was Ste Lee who was another one with drug/drink and mental health issues who shouldn't be allowed on social media. Not helpful at all. They had a falling out over some WhatsApp group. Seriously I have all this shite with my teenage daughter.
Oh gosh, I forgot about Stee Lee, another one Harwood befriended purely to piss flaps off!!

Reactions: 4
I never watch this woman but I'm blocking daily people who have multiple profiles posting about Elsa, many are crazy dancing she does, its not often you see a 40 something doing this crazy style of dancing is it.

That's him 😆 it was utter carnage. They all attract the same type but they don't have the social etiquette to keep friendships stable.

Didn't that ste Lee get into a load of drama as well? Can't remember what he did now. I thought it was elsa who befriended him that time but again not sure there was so much going on it was hard to keep up at times

Well I've only just found this thread and made up that vile creature went down, just not long enough imo, anyways not to keen on Chelsea either but was all for the fued 🤣 anyone remember Alexandra who thought she was big gobs bird? Haha they also soon fell out because Alex bought pjs off someone elsa hated haha how pathetic!

Her mate deans made a post saying elsas got no regrets she regrets nothing 😂

Does Elsa have her kids?- I’m hearing conflicting reports - some saying yes some no ?
No, she hasn't had her kids for years. None of them live with her. She had her youngest sons maybe every other weekend but that's it.

Is it just me who thinks the reason Dean hasn't had another phone call is because he's got banter flaps in trouble having the phone call on a live and also coz she mentioned harwood and having no regrets and wait til she's out etc?

Elsa wanted the call live streamed she had told them she would phone at that time and to go on live 😂😂

I mean elsa is in trouble with the prison for doing it and for saying what she said because there's deffo gonna be people who phoned prison to say what she said!

I mean elsa is in trouble with the prison for doing it and for saying what she said because there's deffo gonna be people who phoned prison to say what she said!
Aww yeah, but Elsa wanted them to do it. She won't stop talking about chelsey even though it's court ordered

Nooo I get that... I mean dean hasn't had a phone call coz elsa has lost that privilege in prison... like she's not able to make calls.... thats what I think anyways!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.