Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah elsa was really bad to chrissy I think that's how chelsey got involved with him as she felt sorry for him like the rest of us.
That’s my point, Chelsey didn’t get involved with Chrissy because ‘she felt sorry for him’ she got involved with him purely to wind Elsa up … Chrissy is even more of a wreck now, you don’t see Chelsey all over him now do you!!

Chelsey totally threw Ashleigh under the bus at one point trying to get one up on Elsa - that’s when Ashleigh disappeared of social media.

Reactions: 7
I can’t watch Elsa, when she comes forward towards my screen with those hideous lips and monstrous eyelashes I always feel I’m being spat on

Reactions: 6
That’s my point, Chelsey didn’t get involved with Chrissy because ‘she felt sorry for him’ she got involved with him purely to wind Elsa up … Chrissy is even more of a wreck now, you don’t see Chelsey all over him now do you!!

Chelsey totally threw Ashleigh under the bus at one point trying to get one up on Elsa - that’s when Ashleigh disappeared of social media.

Yes she did I forgot about that
She released voice recordings of ashliegh

That was another crazy time with Ashleigh, there used to be a thread for Elsa here when that was going on and Ashleigh actually joined it. Elsa thread got banned in the end, it was wild!

if I remember rightly, she went and stayed with her, ❄ blatantly being taken on live, she said she went along with it but she didn’t want to and went home the next morning but that was when the Rosie bush stuff was happening and they were phoning her with abuse. She also slept with Brandon apparently.

Reactions: 5
Would rather see chelsey spit than elsa have her leggins so far up her bum and vagina I can see every detail. Rubbing herself up and shaking her arse at any opportunity

• Haha
That was another crazy time with Ashleigh, there used to be a thread for Elsa here when that was going on and Ashleigh actually joined it. Elsa thread got banned in the end, it was wild!

if I remember rightly, she went and stayed with her, ❄ blatantly being taken on live, she said she went along with it but she didn’t want to and went home the next morning but that was when the Rosie bush stuff was happening and they were phoning her with abuse. She also slept with Brandon apparently.
I was on the Elsa thread way back when, do you remember the whole saga with Ashleigh’s belt? She did sleep with Brandon and she said Elsa encouraged them to sleep together but then Elsa went mad because they slept together in Tyreeces bed. Chelsey ended up befriending her purely to wind Elsa up

I was on the Elsa thread way back when, do you remember the whole saga with Ashleigh’s belt? She did sleep with Brandon and she said Elsa encouraged them to sleep together but then Elsa went mad because they slept together in Tyreeces bed. Chelsey ended up befriending her purely to wind Elsa up
Yes that bloody belt 🤣🤣 was it a Gucci one? … poor Ashleigh, I bet she regrets getting involved with that pair of monsters! Didn’t she catch something from Brandon, and either flaps or Harwood broadcast it to the nation!!?

Reactions: 3
I think Brandon have Ashleigh chlamydia & flaps tried to say Ashleigh got it on holiday but Ashleigh said flaps was the one banging alsorts on tho holiday they met 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pahahaha the belt, I totally forgot about that! That dean was there too wasn’t he? Not precious dean, the other one who I haven’t seen of for ages

Reactions: 2
Why am I seeing Elsa threads all over must have blocked ten since she's been away, just blocked her male friend the ex carer he needs to have a break.

Reactions: 3
Why am I seeing Elsa threads all over must have blocked ten since she's been away, just blocked her male friend the ex carer he needs to have a break.
That guy is a scumbag, he just enables her terrible and vile behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Not elsa saying to 1.8k people that she has no regrets, would do it again and basically cant wait til she gets out...... oh dear, I doubt yous will see her in 8 weeks if chels gets hold of a screen recording... which she probably already has! See Dean realising and tryna shush elsa quick 😅😅😅 chavs are so entertaining purely because they are so bleeping thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait has rancid old Breadflaps got a phone in prison? Let's hope people report the vile creature and it gets a longer sentence.

Wait has rancid old Breadflaps got a phone in prison? Let's hope people report the vile creature and it gets a longer sentence.
Not sure... she was talking about adding numbers to lists to phone so dunno if she's just allowed as much phone time as she wants or not! I dont know how it works unfortunately!

Reactions: 1
You can make phone calls from prison, if she's needing to add numbers to a list it's a prison phone. You can only have so many and they would need to be approved first.

Reactions: 1
The friend I don't know his name was saying he's getting an address you can send cards this and that and postal orders, give it a break she's meant to be serving time.

Reactions: 2
People have emailed loads of money in already according to the comments before! Its fucked up!

Onto Louise's fake tears tho... belter actress her... she deserves a thread tbh!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.