Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dean lost his job as a carer, he was like with Louise last week saying he's got some interviews coming up. Did he land another job as a carer?
Yeah a few weeks ago he said he worked in a care home 'high up' on a live with Louise but Said he wasn't gonna talk about it 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yeah a few weeks ago he said he worked in a care home 'high up' on a live with Louise but Said he wasn't gonna talk about it 🤔
Ah I know he got sacked from the one he was at before. He was chatting with Louise last week as if he was seeking employment. He was talking about interviews he had for jobs this week so they could work out when he would be free for lunch.

If they want elsa out then they need to stop goading her to say things on tik toks and lives when she calls because like I said chelsey is not stupid she will have it all recorded

Reactions: 4
I remember the night he was on TT and In his uniform dancing round like a communal sitting area, there were no people there, Chelsea literally had everyone trying to find out were it was, the comments were going off with people saying I recognise that clock on the wall etc....next thing he's sacked. Didn't agree at all with that, Chelseys certainly no victim. She can be a horror.

Reactions: 4
I remember the night he was on TT and In his uniform dancing round like a communal sitting area, there were no people there, Chelsea literally had everyone trying to find out were it was, the comments were going off with people saying I recognise that clock on the wall etc....next thing he's sacked. Didn't agree at all with that, Chelseys certainly no victim. She can be a horror.
He was supposed to be working and it wasn't the first time he sat on a live for ages instead of doing his job. Wouldn't like someone who pays more attention to their phone than residents looking after anyone I cared about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He was supposed to be working and it wasn't the first time he sat on a live for ages instead of doing his job. Wouldn't like someone who pays more attention to their phone then residents looking after anyone I cared about.
I agree, but Chelsey was just out to get him by any means.

I agree, but Chelsey was just out to get him by any means.
Yeah but it's his own fault, he should have been working not live with Elsa who was out her face screaming abuse about people and being a knob. Hopefully he takes his next job more seriously

Reactions: 7
In my eyes he put them residents at risk I'm glad he got the sack. If someone had filled out of bed or gone wandering etc. I wouldn't want someone like that looking after my family if I'm honest though

Reactions: 5
Yes what did happen to the original dean? He was always in tow with her at the pub, he seemed harmless, unlike the new dean who is just begging all the time

Yes what did happen to the original dean? He was always in tow with her at the pub, he seemed harmless, unlike the new dean who is just begging all the time
Looks like she's binned him off...which is what she does, she falls out with everyone eventually.

Reactions: 3
Oh was he, is he straight? Not that it matters I know.
Apparently he knew he was gay at 15, but fell I love with this woman, she knew he was gay but they got married anyway, had a daughter and he got divorced, he said all this on a live. Then said I'm not bi I like men only...

He's changed so much since he met her. Weres the other Dean? He was her "bestie".
Louise was embarrassing on Thursday night, half pissed telling everyone that the money she earned was going towards taking "My Elsa" out for a meal, her names not even bleeping Elsa!!! What's wrong with these people??
How much is a steak 🥩 or they having a cow each 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He's changed so much since he met her. Weres the other Dean? He was her "bestie".
Louise was embarrassing on Thursday night, half pissed telling everyone that the money she earned was going towards taking "My Elsa" out for a meal, her names not even bleeping Elsa!!! What's wrong with these people??
I agree he has changed a lot he is scared tit of her

I've followed Chelsey on various platforms through the years, she's the biggest beg of them all, teeth, pearls, Christmas baubles shite, why doesn't she get a job? Mind you sickness are funding her so....
Dean said on his love the other day him and Elsa have booked to stay at Thornton Hall today?? I remember CH getting him the sack, I was watching live and she was telling everyone to ring his work. Him and Elsa are as thick as theives, he's gone quite cocky now. And I havent seen his daughter for ages? Elsa said on his lives she might have found a new sugar daddy.
He very different when he’s with his other friend not sure on her name it’s unreal how calm and different he is calm and relaxed

Last edited:
Does anyone know what happened with the original Dean she was always drinking in the pub with or the girl she was going to gym/camping with, Steve? More 'besties' that appear to have disappeared in a cloud of smoke 🤔🤔
According to the Liverpool echo. He's currently doing 2 years as a breach of a suspected he got when he assaulted bread flaps with a beer keg. This time he pulled a machete on a bouncer in a club. If I find the article I will post it x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.